*Ch 4: Ruthless*

Onika P.O.V
1987

Uggh Im late. Well to bad. They just gonna deal with this issh. I dont want to be here anyways. I walk to slow. I had to take car of some business. This school too damn big. Math here I come. Woo hoo. So excited.

I prayed to God , hoping I dont get yelled at. I open the Math door and walked in. Everyones eyes looked up at me. "Well damn. Hi to yall to." I mugged them. I seen Eazy smiling at me. The fuck. I gave him a fake smile.

"Onika have a seat. Why are you late?" Mr. Taylor looked at from his desk.

I rolled my eyes and I sat at my desk. "I was in the principle office." I sighed as I popped my gum. He DO NOT need to know what I been doin. Its none of his business. I keep my shit on the down low.

"What were you doing?" He kept writing on something. Is this nigga serious?

Everyone looked at me. Nigga what the fuck yall lookin at. Swear they got staring problems. "Yup sorry but that none of your business." I took out my notes.

"Ha she probably was selling dope in the bathroom." Lesha and her crew laughed. This bitch!! Lord help me please. The class was saying ohhh

"Um miss. I dont sell dope first off all." I lied. "Thank you." I leaned back in my chair and popped my gum.

"Bit-"

Mr. Taylor cut her off. "LESHA! Stop!"

"Nah nah Mr. Taylor Let her keep goin' I want to know what she was finna say." I looked back at her. "So what was you finna say."

"That YOU bitch know god damn well you be selling dope. You need the money. You broke. You need it fo yo crack head mama. Dontchu?" Her and her group laughed.

"Lesha stop." I heard Eazy telling her. She betta listen.

"Dontchu need the money for yo nasty nappy ass weave?" The Class busted out laughing. "And you bitch aint know nothing about me. You nevea did before and you nevea will now. So you betta get yo info right before you come trying to roast me." I seen Eazy and the class snickering. "Thank you." I turned back around.

"Lesha you betta stop before you get fucked up." Eazy warned her trying not to laugh

"Bitch you did that." Jada laughed. She dapped my fist.

I chuckled "The bitch got me oh so fucked up." A second later someone tugged my pony tail. "The Fuck!" I turned around quick. "Is you fucking serious Lesha?!"

"Bitch since you so tough. What you finna do midget? Huh?"

"Dont let my height deceive you. I'll have your ass down to my height in a second." I got up and walked up to her.

"GIRLS!! Don't start!!" Mr. Taylor yelled.

"So wantchu got to say." I said in her face. I had to look up at. I'm like 4'8 she 5'4

She bent dont to my face. "Bitch." She said in a whisper but the class can hear her. I punched her dead in he face. She fell to the floor. The class was like "ohhh" I can hear Mr. Taylor calling for security. The class started to surround us.