*Ch 18: Done*

Cube P.O.V
*
*
*
We on our way back Home!! After this long ass tour! Im back home. LOS ANGELES!!

The tour bus stopped at a empty parking lot. E, Yella, D.O.C and Ren got of the bus first. D.O.C got his bags and started walking to this Jeep. And guess who I see- Suge Knight.

"Wudd up Big Suge?!" D.O.C shouted.

"Here you go." The bus driver hand Yella his bag.

"Thank you sir."

"So aye whats up with D.O.C and Suge?" E asked Yella well he watch him walk off.

"I dont know maybe he got a new manager now." He zipped his bag. "One day you Bobby Browns bodyguard now your wrecking talent." They chuckled. Ren walked off laughing. "Come on man. I guess everyone wants to get into the act."

"I guess so." E said.

Nika walked up to me. She gave me a tight hug. "Can you at least think about."

"No Nika. Im leaving the group. Im leaving Ruthless. Im done with this bullshit."

She sighed. "Its your choice. The group won't be the same without you."

I smiled. "Shit I know."

"So when you gonna tell him?"

I sighed "I dont know. He'll find out. He bet not be a pussy about it."

She chuckled. "Just take care of yourself iight." We hug once more.

"You." I pointed at her. "You just Watch out." She gave a very confused look.

"You ready baby?" E walked up.

"Yeah." He grabbed her bags. They walked to Jerrys car. I swear I hate that white Devil. She better watch out for him. I swesr he do anything, he finna be 6 feet under the ground.

Dre finally got of the bus. He seen his mom. I waved to her.

"I be there in a minute iight." He told her. The bus driver gave Dre his bag. "Thanks man."

He did same to me. "Thanks."

"So Cube." I looked at Dre. "We gonna keep this momentum going or what?"

"Man not like this." I shook my head. "I'd rather be Broke than to get fucked." I smacked lips "I told you not to sign that shit Dre."

"I got bills to pay, you know that. And I got to put some money in my mamas hand after Tyree passed."

I nod. "I feel you."

"Right."

"We gonna do what we got to do." He looked at his mom. "They'll take care of you. You their grain and butter."

"Cube." He said breathly as He looked at me. "We're 'Ruthless'. "

"WE..N.W.A." I looked at E and Jerry. "They Ruthless." Dre just looked at me.

"Cube!" I looked to see my cousins waiting for me. "You comin?!"

"Im about to get out of here." We grabbed hand and damp shoulders. "Take care of your self man."