*Ch 16: Fuck the Police Part 2*

Dre P.O.V
3 days later
Tyree's Funeral
*
*
*
"This isn't on you Andre." My mother looked at me.

I shook my head. "If I just brought him on tour with me, like you wanted-"

She cut me off. "Stop that nonsense now. Stop it. Your brother looked up to you. And you took great care of him- we both did." I sniffed. "Its time for someone else to take of him now." She nod. She pulled me into a hug. Im on the urge to cry right now. She taking Tyree's death better than me. I know she wants ball her eyes out. But she trying to stay strong.

I let a few tears fall. She pulled away from the hug. He cheeks were wet from her tears. She cuffed my face in her small hands. "I'm proud of you." I sniffed. She kissed my cheek. She looked at me one more time and walked away. I quickly wipped my tears and sniffed. I turned to corner where the boys and Nika was waiting for me. Their face expression was full of hurt. Its like they lost a brother also. My baby brother. We walked away.

Nika P.O.V
that night
Hotel
*
*
*

"Babygirl whats wrong?"

I lost my train of thought. I looked up at Eric. He was looking at me through the mirror. "Hmmh?"

He lightly chuckled. "You heard me whats wrong?" He took of his chain.

I sighed and "I feel for Dre man."

"Well thats fuckin Compton. It can get fucked up at times." He looked at himself in the mirror

"You mean all time?"

He walked one of the sofa chairs. "Yeah that." He knitted his eyebrows. "Baby come here." He motioned me to go over there. I sighed. "Commee heree." He dragged it out. I scoot myself off the bed. I lazy walked to him. He patted his lap. I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "You know you can't be sad forever."

"I knowww. Its just I know how it feels to lose a family member you love. my older cousin got shot from a drive by. I was 8!!"

"My cousin got shot fo sellin dope. So I know how it feels. I know where Dre coming from." He signed. "Look Nika. Dont get all uptight with this, iight? I want to see you smile. Smiled for me." I gave him a fake smile. "Nah uh. A real one." He tickled me.

I started laugh and smile. "Stop Eric stop." He stopped.

"There you go." He smiled. I punched his arm and laughed. "Give me kiss." I gave him one. "Mm other one." I playfully rolled my eyes and gave him other one. "Thank you."

I groaned. "Oh my gosh I'm tired!!"

"Aww my babygirl is tired." He chuckled

I just looked at him. I got up and went to his dresser. "Where your shirts at?"

"Second one." He said softly. I opened the drawer and pulled out one of his Black shirts. Its finna my huge on me. Im so tiny.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You finna dress in front of me?" He asked.

"Why not. You my boyfriend. Aint chu?" I unblucked my belt.

He nod "Go ahead." He drunk his drink. I giggled. I took off my shirt and put on the shirt. "You got a nice ass. Just saying."