*Ch 19: fuck Cube*

Eazy P.O.V

Ring ring.

What the fuck man. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It is 8:00 in the damn morning. Who the fuck is callin?!

I look at Nika who was cuddled all up on me. Legs and arms wrapped around me. I groaned. I reached on the nightstand to get the phone, trying not to wake Onika. "Hello?"

"Come on man where you at? We need to work on this album."

"Dre its to God damn early fo this shit. Go back to sleep."

"Getcho lazy ass up man."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Look Dre I can't come today. Nika needs me right now. Iight?"

"Aww thats cute." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Man but seriously Cube is beating our asses here."

"Man fuck-." I forgot Nika was laying on me. "Cube." I said lowly.

"Man im serious we need to work like now."

"Man I said I cant. Nika needs-"

"Eric you can go." Nika said softly. "I'll be fine." Oh  she up.

"You sure baby?" I looked down at her.

"Baby?!" Dre yelled.

"Nigga not you, Nika foo' " I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled. "Yes I'll be fine."

I raised my eyebrows. "Are you positive?"

"She said she'll be fine E ." Dre said. "Now come on."

"Nigga say something else I'm shooting you in yo face."

"Yes Eric im positive." She patted my chest and got up. "Now go." She rubbed her eyes.

"Iight. Dre im on my way."

"Hurry your ass up."

"Nigga shut the fuck up." I hung up the phone. I got out of bed. "Aye babe I dont have to go if you don't want me too." I took my t-shirt off.

"E i said you can go. I don't want you to worrying about me. Iight im good."

I put on my black shirt. I kissed her forehead. "Im always gonna worry about you. You my baby." She smiled. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After 2 minutes i was done. I put my toothbrush in the brush holder. "So how you feeling baby?" I whipped my mouth.

"Im feeling ok. I thought I would feel worst."

I walked back to room to Nika. She was sitting at the edge of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Love you." I kissed her lips.

"Love you too.".

"Call me if you need anything. You know the studio number. And my pager."

"Iight."

"Like anything. Anything at all. like ice cream or chocolate." I said slowly.