*Ch 5: Birthday Boy*

Eazy P.O.V
Two weeks later
9:00 am
1987

Cube pressed the button to talk to the group that was in the booth. "Come yall. Yall got to say this shit. We aint got time fo this bullshit mann." I was getting irritated with this group I signed. They called HBO. Somethin' like that. Why the fuck I signed them. Waist of time. What a birthday.

"What the fuck is yangin? And what is a 64' " The one guy said.

I scoffed. "They can't be serious." I said lowly as I ran my hands over my Raiders cap.

"Its a car. a 64' Impala." Cube said in a irritating tone. "Yangin is when you jacking somebody man. Its not a big deal its just your sound."

"Yo man it to much prison for radio." One guy said.

"And besides who gives a fuck about Compton anyway?" The chuckled.

Dre stopped the music. He pressed the button to talk to them. "Aye yall got something to say about Compton? Cause we might have a problem up in this bitch." They stayed silent. "Huh? No? So do the lyrics. Cause im really losing my patience. Iight? Stop fuckin embarrassing me." He rewinded the music. .

"Nah man Fuck this shit." They took off their headphones, "fuck this Jerli curl rap shit." They walked out the booth.

"Yo fuck you! Wearing a Kangol dont make you LL Cool J." Cube walked up to them.

"And the fuck you gonna do about it?" They got in eachothers face. I hopped out my seat and put my beer bottle behind me.

After a moment, the guy spoke up. "Lets roll B." They looked at us one more time then Walked out.

Dre hit the wall. I put my hands up "Well there goes the talent Dre."

"Shut the fuck up E." Dre said shortly after

I chuckled. "Im just saying. How the fuck we supposed to make a label company and hit records and we aint got no talent?" I walked back to the couch. "You said hold up my side of the deal, put some money up. So its time for you to do your part." I sat down. I put my beer bottle on my leg.

He just stared at me. "Why wont you do this shit E?" I looked around. "Nah im forreal. Getting on the mic. You aint got shit to lose. It your money. You paying for it."

"No I cant, cause im not a rapper, theres your rapper." I pointed to Cube.

"Im already in a group. Jinx and them would trip on me if I do anything." Cube folded his arms.

"I understand that you want to keep throwing your life away with Jinx and the backyar boogie band. But im the Barry Gordy for this shit. So whenever y'all figure out what yall want to do, just let me know." I put my foot on the coffee table.

"This song is about you E. Eazy Motherfuckin E. Im telling you. Come one man. You the only one fucking with a 64'. You got a 64'?" Dre asked Cube.

"I dont even have a car."

"Do you have 64'?" He asked Yella.

He shooked his head. "I have a Porshe."

"See come one man." He looked at me.