*ch 6: finally*

Onika P.O.V
1987
*
*
*
I hummed a random tune as I grabbed my history and math book out my locker. I closed my locker. I looked up and gasped as I put my hand on my chest.

"What the fuck Yall! Dont be scarin' me like that."

Jada and Mo laughed. "Damn my bad Chica. Where were you yesterday? We was tryin to call yo ass."

I winced, "Sorry my bad. I was busy." I put my backpack on my shoulder.

They stopped in their tracks and crossed their arms . They looked eachother then and at me."Busy with who?" Jada raised an eyebrow.

I smacked my lips. "Does it have to be a person?" A smiled slowly creeped on their face. I mugged them ."The fuck yall smilin for?"

"You was with that Eazy dude huh?" I stayed silent and looked away. "Oh my fuckin God. You were!" Mo smiled hella hard.

"Shut the fuck up man the whole world dont have to know damn." I pulled them to the side.

"What did yall do? Ya kissed? Ya together? Yall did the nasty?" Jada whispered the last part. I pumched her in her arm.

I smacked my lips. "No E was at the studio with Cube, Dre, and Yella. They was working on some song shit. And it was his birthday." I looked at her. "And stop thinkin that nasty shit."

"Can I be honest with you?" Jada asked.

I nodded. "Go ahead."

"You and Eazy would be cute together." She winked.

"Hell nah." I shook my head. "No no no. Fuck no! Mo tell her thats not a good idea." I look at mo. She turned around smiling. "Are you serious."

"When you think about it, yall would be cute. Like yall could be doing songs together and shit. Goin on tour."

"Ha you got me oh so fucked up. He's like my brother. I aint into that shit you just said." I flicked my hand in the air.

"Mm one day Im finna tell you I told you so." Jada raised her eyebrows.

"Aye yo ma!!"

"I swear to God that bet not be..." I looked up the ceiling.

"It is." They whisper to me.

"I know your Asian ass hear me."

I rolled my eyes. I turned around and pursed my lips. "The fuck you want Mario."

He chuckled. "Damn thats how you greet me now." I rolled my eyes. He looked at the girls. "Jada, Mo."

"Dont talk to me." Mo told him.

"Dont look at me." Jada daid as she rolled her neck and crossed her arms. I giggled at her attitude.

"So yall finna team up on me now." He stroke his small beard.

"When have we never?" Mo question.

I sighed. "What do you want Mario?"

He smiled, "I just want to see my baby." He walked towards me.

Jada and mo stepped in front of me. "Hol' the fuck up." Mo put her hand in Mario face. "Nigga the fuck you think you doin?"

"Finna give my baby a hugged."

"Baby?" A voice came from behind me. "Whatchu mean by baby?"