*Ch 27: The visit*

Onika P.O.V

"Onika wake up." The guard voice boomed.

"Uggh 5 more minutes." I turned over in my bed.

"No." She opened the bars. "You have a vistor."

My eyes shot open. "Who."

"I dont know some guy name O'shea."

"Cube?" I got up. " iight hold on." I fixed my hair and quickly brushed my teeth. I walked out the cell. She closed the cell. She walked me to the visting windows. I sat down. The guard stepped back to the way. I picked up the phone. He looks so angry. "Whats up Cube."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled in a whisper.

I rolled eyes. "Need to be lucky im not in Prison foo. Just Jail."

"It can get fuckin worst foo' " He heavily sigh. He's right. "You look a mess." He had a disgusting look on his face.

I smacked my lips. "Shut the fuck up." There was a moment of silence.

"Why Nika?"

"Why what?"

"Why kill Pac?"

I swallowed hard. "I had to." I lied straight threw my teeth.

"Was it some shit Suge said to do."

"Suge has nothing to do with it Cube."

He scoffed. "Why the fuck you protecting this Devil. I bet he aint gonna do the same fo your ass." I just gave him a death glare.

"Why does it matter?!"

"Cause I want to know do he have my sister doing Devil shit!"

"Im gonna need yall to take it down." The guard touch my my shoulder.

"Iight." I looked over my shoulder. "Its none of your concern." I looked away from him.

"Your my sister. You're always going to be my concern. Belive that. No matter how old you are. Your my little sister." I did say anything. "Why did you kill him?" I shook my head slowly. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "What is it?"

"I-i didnt kill him." I said lowly.

He squited his eyes. "Then who did?"

"Jada." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"J?!" He said loudly.

"Shut the fuck up." I said through my teeth. "Shut up." I sighed. "Yes her."

"W-wait. " he shook his head. "She couldn't have."

"Well believe it." I raised my eyebrows. "She was in shock. She wasnt thinking. But im a glad she did something. I could've been dead myself." I bit my lip. There was a moment of silence. I looked at him. I decided to change the subject. "How's my O'Shea?"

"Im fine."

I gave him a plain look and pursed the corners of my lips. "Not you foo' my Nephew." I rolled my eyes then chuckled.

"Oh oh him, he good." He chuckled. "You know he took his first steps, right?"

My eyes grew. "Really?! Did you record it?" I smiled.

"Of course I did." He laughed.

I sighed. "Cant believe i missed that."

"Dont worry. You'll see again."

I knitted my eyebrows. "Whatchu mean?" He just looked at me and smiled. "Wait- Lina's-" he nodded his head. "She's pregnant!"