*Ch 9: Move out*

Onika P.O.V
*
*
*
I gasp. "Fuck you Cube. You scared the shit out of me."

"You finna be mo scared. Ma waiting fo yo ass down stairs."

My eyes widen. "You fuckin serious? You didnt stick up fo me."

"I tried man. Not my fault you didnt listen though. And plus she sees right through me. Its creepy." He slight shook.

"Fuck I know." I sighed. I put my bag on my bag.

"Is that E's hat?"

"Um yeah why?"

He knitted his eyebrows. "Why do you have it."

I chuckled. "I stold it from him."

He knitted his eyebrows. "Whats goin on between yall? Yall been acting weird."

I chuckled. "People change Cube." I patted his chest. "Wish me luck."

"Yeah he betta not be trying to do anythang to my sis."

"Trust me I clik clik." I walked down the hall. Before I turned to the living room I took a deep breath. Here I go. Hope I wont get killed. "Um h-hey M-ma." I said nervously.

She put her magazine down. She shook her finger at me. "Nah uh. Dont you hey ma me. The hell you been? I come home you aint here. Got your brother lyin fo you. He almost got grounded. The hell you been Onika Makay Vang?"

Lie Nika just do it. "Um I was with At school."

She slammed the magazine on the coffee table causing me to slighty jump. "Bullshit! I called the school. They said you wasn't there. Now Ima ask you one more time. And you better answer it right." She lower her voice. "The fuck you been?" I stayed silent. Looking around. She scoffed. "You know what?" She stood up. "Anata wa watashi no nintai-ryoku o tesuto shite imasu (You're testing my Patience)." She walk towards me. "You bet not be with no black nigga!!" She yelled. "Tell me!!"

"Why do I have to tell you. Im 18 years old ma. Im nearly grown. Your always up on me. Give me some space. Kuso (damn). "She slapped the shit out of me. I looked at her as I held my cheek.

"Dont you ever talk to me like that! You aint grown until you get your own house and pay your own God damn bills! Until then you live under my rules! Tell me where you was at!!"

"Ok fine!! I was with Cubes friend. Ok! There." I plobbed on the couch.

"He black?"

I sighed. "Yes he's black. What so bad about that?."

"There just like your father!! I dont want my daughter going through the same thing I went through!!!"

I stood up. "We ain't together! And Have you ever thought for once that not all black people are the same? Huh? For God sake im black and I dont act like my father."

"Again you dont count."

"Then when do I count? Im black just like them. Just asian too."

She sighed. "You know what Im fed up with your attitude. And your talkin back." She got in my face.

"Good. You wont have to deal with it no mo. Im gone ." I said lowly. She didnt respond. I stared at her. I turned around and walked to my room.