*Ch 23: Get Jumped*

Eazy P.O.V
*
*
*
Im watching the Rodney King video again on t.v. Their showing the court case this time. These racist MOTHERFUCKAS.

Ring ring ring.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Yo Suge, we got to talk about these contracts."

"Why won't you talk to Jerry about that shit?"

"I don't want to talk to Jerry. Its yo company. You the man."

"Iight. Whatever man. I'll be there." I hung up.

*
*
*

I walked in the door, at Death row where Suge wanted to meet me at. It does smell like Death in here though. There were 3 other men up in there. And a german shepherd. They were smoking so smoke was everywhere.

"Where Dre at? He said he was gonna be here." I stood in front of him.

He turned around in his chair. He blow the smoke from his mouth. "Dont worry about Dre. Truth be told, he aint got nothing to do with this."  He put his cigar in his mouth once more. He got up and went to the counter. "This what finna happen." His people walked closer behind me. This nigga think im finna be scared of his ass. He slid me some papers. "You gonna sign these, signing Dre, D.O.C, and Nika from Ruthless."

I looked up at him like his crazy. Nigga tall ass fuck. I looked back at the other people then at Suge. "Whatever Suge." He started rubbing his hands together. "Gonna sign that, you crazier than I thought. Im out." Right when I turned around I knocked in the face with a punch.

"Gethco ass up." One nigga picked me up

"Nah i think you gonna stay here for a while."

I wipped the blood from my mouth. "Fuck you Suge! Yall niggas dont scare me!"

"You can talk tuff all you want. But this aint no record. Dont make me change you Eric." He slightly shook his his head.

"What does that supposed to mean?." I can barley talk cause all this blood.

"Keep talkin, you gonna fuck around and get smoked." The same nigga that punch me said behind me. I payed no mind to him.

"Nah nah." Suge said. "But you betta choose right. You know where the fuck I'm from? This Bompton." I just stared at him with anger. Same nigga pushed me and the other two niggas start jumping me. I felt something sharp go into my arm. I dont know what the fuck it was. It felt like a needle or some shit.

20 minutes later.

I put the cigarette in my mouth and blew the smoke out. I felt the metal part of a gun to my head. I aint trippin, i rather be dead right now. Go ahead shoot.

I turned my head and look up. Its Jerry. Well I am sitting on his porch.

"Oh my fucking God." He sighed in relif. "Eric. Jesus Christ." He sat down next to me. "God whats going on Eric? You Ok?"

"I got to kill this motherfucka Suge Knight." I said. "I just came here to let you know cause shit might get a little thick but I need to stay protected."