*Ch 17: Contracts*

Nika P.O.V
4 days later
*
*
*
Brian bailed us out of jail early in the morning. He thought that we should've just listen to officers in the first place. I dont give a fuckkk. They can kiss my black ass. Well we got to the hotel. I fell right to sleep. Im tired as fuck. Me and Eric is sleeping in my room. Shit I need to go pee.

I realize Eric's arm is wrapped around my waist. I gently try to get his arm off without waking him. He started to move and his grip got tighter. He groaned. "Where you goin?" He said in his sleepy voice. His voice is too sexy when he tired.

I chuckled. "I need to take a piss foo'." He took his arm off of me and turned around. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I after I was done, the phone started to ring. I lazyly walked to the phone on the nightstand. "Hello?"

"Nika. Wake up. Wake up." Jerry said loudly.

"Damn ok I'm up I'm up. Whatchu want Jerry?." I rubbed my eyes.

"Yall need to get ready. You guys have a press interview in a hour."

I sighed. "Fuck I forgot. But iight." I rubbed my forehead.

"Ok meet me down stairs in lobby in 30. Chop chop. Money need to be made."

"Damn Ok." I hung up the phone.

"Baby who was that?" Eric asked.

I sat on the bed. "It was Jerry. We have a press interview to do."

"Sshhit. I forgot." He rubbed his forehead.

I nod. "I did to." I sighed and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked to my closet to find an outfit. I took out my outfit and layed on my bed. Eric went back to bed. I put my hand on my hip. "Eric. Eric." He ignored me. "ERIC!!!"

He groaned. "What Nika?"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Wake up!! And get dress!!" He groaned loudly and got out of bed. "Jerry said meet him down in the lobby in 30."

He yawned. "Ok." He walked to me. He tried to kiss me. I stopped him.

My face scrunched up. "Nah uh. Your breath stank." He smacked his lips. He walked to the door. "Get dress Eric. Dont be late!"

"Okkk Danggggg." He walked out. He so complicated.

About 20 minutes I was done with my outfit. I flat iron my hair and put my 'Onika' hat on. I wore a black Compton sport bra. With a black plaid button shirt. I button the top button. I had baggy blue jeans. Some gold bamboo earrings. And my black Chucks. My make up was just Red lipstick and some mascara I grabbed my pager and head out to the lobby. I went to the elevator. Everyone was wating fo me I guess. Expect.. Of course Eric."

"God damn it. Wheres Eric?" Jeryy looked at his watch. I shrugged and sat on the arm lobby chair. Jerry sighed. Ding!

"Iight yall Im ready." Eric said. Everyone just looked at him. "What yall lookin at?"

"You." Dre said.

"Your late." I bit my apple.  I told this nigga dont be late.

"Im here. aint I?"He fixed his watch. He gave me a small smirk. I gave him a quick fake one.

"Now lets go. We're gonna be late." Jerry told us. I groaned and got off the chair. "Lets gooo."
*
*
Press conference