*Ch 22: Bye Ruthless, Hello Death Row*

Onika P.O.V

I badly need to talk to Eric when he gets here. I cant keep this Ruthless situation on my chest no more. And on top of that I think I know my mother's killer. To stressful. About 30 minutes ago I paged Eric telling him I have to tell him something.Im sitting on the bed thinking on what should I say. And how to break it down for him. I heard the door opened. Eric lazyly walked and plobbed on the edge of the bed.

"Hey baby." I went behind him and started giving him a back massage. "Whats wrong? You look worked up."

He rolled his neck and it cracked. "Mann Dre wants to leave the group. And Ruthless."

My eyes widen. "What?! Why?" I tried to act surprised

"He said some shit about the money, talking about Jerry aint fair." He waved his hand. I guess this isn't the right time to tell him. "Stupid right?"

"Totally stupid."

"Whats that?" He pointed to a folder that was on the bed. I turned to looked at it.

"Oh its nothing." I lied straight threw my teeth. "Just some paper work for my new video." I waved my hand.

He nod. "So what you wanted to tell me?" He turned to me.

I curled my lips in. "Um nothing." I gave a fake smile. "I just missed you thats all." I nervously chuckled.

He looked at me curiously. "Are you sure?"

I gave a happy fake grin. "Im sure Eric. I missed my
Baby. Thats all." I kissed his lips."

"Um love you too." He said still confused. He patted my thighs. "Im gonna go take a shower." He kissed my cheek and got up.

My smile went away. "Yup you go do that." I said lowly. I sighed heavily. How the hell I'm gonna tell him now. Thanks alot Dre. I told him I wanted to talk to him first. If I told him first. He wouldn't be really mad at me. He'll be more mad at Dre. Let me call this foo'

I reached to the nightstand to get the phone. I waited until I heard the shower turn on. I quickly dialed his number.

Ring, ring, ring, ring. Foo' jus pick up the damn phone.

"Wudd up?"

"Foo' how the hell you gonna tell him first?!" I simi yelled.

"Nika. Listen." He chuckled.

"Nigga I dont know why the hell you laughing."

"Nika. He would find out either way." I scoffed. "Aye do you still want to be in Ruthless with a fucked up contract. And keep getting fucked over?"

"No."

"Exactly so tell him. Sooner the better. Did you get your people to look into your contract?"

"Yeah." I sighed. I ran my fingers threw my hair. "I got fucked over real bad. I didnt even get all my money. I dont even know how he didnt see this."

"Aye Nika."

"What Dre?" I said irritated.

"I know he your boyfriend and everything. But you got to tell him. He gonna be a pussy about. He'd get over it. You still thinking about coming to Death Row? Suge really whats you over there. You would be the first girl to be signed to it."