Chapter Ten

Madison's POV: 

    As the goblins dragged us away,  I was thinking of a plan on how we're going to get out of this frikken mess.  "Maddie, what are we going to do now? The Goblins are taking us somewhere, but I have no idea where they're leading us!" spoke up my sister, Sadie.  "Don't worry, I'm going to think of a way of getting us out of here!" I said.   "Madison, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, it's out of the question! Gandalf has warned us not to use our magic as much!" said Alexandra.  "Oh, so we cannot use our magic in emergency situations such as this? We're in a emergency, crisis situation!! We have to use our magic, damn it!" I argued with  Alexandra.  "Oh alright.  So what are you suggesting we should do? Magic wise?" asked Sadie.  "Well, we can skin change into animals. Very fast animals so we can out run whoever we run into next!" I said. 

 "I'm going to turn myself into a cheetah!" said Alexandra.  "I'm going to become a lion!" said Sadie.  "Well that leaves me to a horse then!" I said.  And so suddenly we changed into our animal form, which startled the goblins, and Sadie (in her lion form) charges at the goblins, killing all of them in her path.   "Run, Sadie and Alexandra! RUN!"  I shouted to my sisters.   After destroying the goblins, we continued running in our animal forms.  We ran for ours, and unfortunately we had no idea where we're going or where we're at.  "Stop! Stop! We need to rest!"  I called out to my sisters.  "Madison, this is no time to rest--lord only knows what other creatures lurk out here!"  argued Alexandra.  "But Alexandra! We need our rest! We've been running for hours!"  I protested. "Maddie's got a point there, Alex! We should stop where we are and rest!" spoke up Sadie.  And so we stopped where we were and took our rest.  "Maddie, we need to light a fire it's cold! And since the goblins are gone now, can we turn ourselves back into normal form?"  asked Alexandra. "Yes, we can turn ourselves back into normal form, but we must remain cautious!"  I warned Alexandra and Sadie. 

 And so we turned ourselves back into our normal form, and we gathered around the fire.  "You know, none of this would have happened if your Thorin have kept his mouth shut!" grumbled Sadie. "Excuse me? What are you talking about, Sadie?!" I snapped at my sister. "I mean some of the crap he has said about us!" said Sadie.   "Sadie, Thorin and I  made amends, and he is truly sorry for what he had said earlier." I said to Sadie.  "Seriously? He actually apologized?" exclaimed Alexandra. "Yes, he actually apologized! Now get some sleep!" I said sharply to Alexandra. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Orc Camp

  Two orc scouts came approaching Azog, as the Pale Orc was pacing back and forth restlessly.  "So, what have you found?" asked Azog to the Orc Scout. "Sire, we have found the Company of Dwarves. They are in the Goblin Caves!"  the Orc Scout replied.  "All of the Company? Including the Witches?" asked Azog. "I'm afraid the Van Buren Sisters are missing, sire.  They weren't counted among the member of the Company!" the Orc Scout replied gravely. "YOU LIE!! You were supposed to bring forth those women to me!! And the Head of Thorin Oakenshield!!"  bellowed Azog.  "I'm sorry, sire! But they were too fast for us! We tried to catch up with them!"  said  the Orc Scout. "No one is going to rest until the Company is found and killed, especially the Witches and the Line of Durin! We're moving out!" barked Azog. And so Azog lead the orcs away after they broke camp, as they continued to track down Thorin and Company.  

___________________________________________________________________________________

Alexandra's POV: