Interview

Asia Pov

So Today day is the day of the interview. So I woke up at seven o'clock to fix breakfast for the twins and I cuz lonzo at work.

It took about fourty-five minutes to cook all the food. When I waz finished wit the food I fixed the twins n I plates.

After fixing the plates I went and awaken the twins and brought them downstairs to eat. After we finished eating I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Then I went upstairs with the twins and took them both twenty minute baths and the door bell rings while I'm helping Niya put on her clothes. "Niya hold on I'll be rite back I gotta answer the door." I ran downstairs to answer the door and this bitch is cute but it's cool cuz I no where I stand in my man eyes.

Skyler POV

Hi I'm Skyler the Nanny u called. "Yeah I no who u are come in I'm just getting the twins ready to meet u. Follow me so u can meet them in person." Asia said in a sweet professional voice. We walk upstairs to the twins room and both of them were well dressed to meet me.

I introduced myself to the twins and they both were well mannered. "Hi my name is Skyler I'm going to be taken care of y'all wen ur mom and dad is at work."Hey my name Alonzo but they call me Aj." Aj said in his lil five year old voice.

"My name Aniyah but they call me Niya." Niya said in her lil five year old voice.

Asia Pov

I called Skyler downstairs to go over schedules for the twins and stuff lik dat. "So u will be working here starting tomah and if u want u can move in with us but if not u gotta be here by 6:45am." I said in a professional voice. "I can move in cuz my rent killing me at my house.

" Skyler said in her ghetto voice. "Well u can start moving in today." I said in my professional voice. "Listen to what I'm bout to tell u don't mess with my man wen I'm not here cuz I don't wanna have to cuta bitch." I said in my serious but ghetto voice."

"Ok I will not cross that line and ion wanna get cut n shidd Ian even gonna breathe on him if it's that serious." Skyler said playfully. But little do she no I'm serious as a heart attack.