:)One Month Later

Asia Pov

We are settled in Cali . I am a stay at home mom now cuz Ian got time to kill nobody in Cali. Alonzo works at the biggest law firm in Cali. I'm kinda getting suspicious tho. Cuz Lonzo bringing home more than the law firm pays him. I swear if I find out he trapping and he didn't tell me Imma chop his dick off. I also watch Kamarion while Ka'mari and DJ goes to school and everyone else is at work. AJ and Niya in first grade.

I took an hour shower. I heard a baby cry and then the cries started lik a domino effect. I wrapped my towel around me and ran to give them their pacifiers. Then I went to my room and dried off and did my hygiene thing. I put on my Minnie mouse pajamas, shirt, socks, and slippers to match.

I then went to fix Kamarion a bottle and Skylyn and Amarie sippy cups. Kamarion had breast milk, Amarie also had breast milk and Skylyn had regular milk since she will be one tomah. I ran upstairs and fed all three of them. Kamarion finished first so I bathe him first. I washed him up and he stayed in his baby tub for twenty more minutes. I took him out and wrapped him up in his cars hooded towel. I lotion him down with Johnson and Johnson baby lotion.

I brushed his hair and I put him on a black and blue Jordan onesie and a matching beanie and socks . I rocked him to sleep and went and put him in his crib in his room. Then I took Amarie and Chunky in the tub with a quarter of water in it since they still little.

I washed them and let them stay in the tub for twenty more minutes. I wrapped them in their hooded towels. I took them in Chunky room and lotion them down, bushed and combed their hair, and put a diaper on them.

I looked I looked in Chunky's closet for an outfit. I put a Pink, Green,blue, and black Jordan onesie on her with the Jordan head band and socks to match. Then she fell asleep and I put her in her crib and off to Amarie's room. I looked in his closet for an outfit also. I found a green, blue, and black onesie with the matching beanie and socks. I rocked him to sleep and placed him in his crib.

Jakiya Pov

It was 12:50 pm and time for me to get off work. I clocked out then grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and was out. I decided to go pick Kamarion up from Asia house. I pulled up got out and knocked on the door. "Girl you gon wake tha kids up knocking on tha door lik dat" Asia said letting in the house. "Sorry and I'm coming to get Kamarion" I said.

"Ok he upstairs in his room everything's in his baby bag except the bottles" she said guiding me to the room. I gotta call and I answered it.

Phone Convo

Me: Hello Jakiya speaking how may I help you.

Unknown: Get back to the office it's an emergency.

Me: I'm on my way

End Of Convo

"Asia change of plans I gotta go" I said running out of Kamarion's room, down the stairs, and out the door. I got in my car turned the ignition on and sped to the office. I got there ran in and the place was pitch black. I tried to turn the lights on but they wouldn't come on. I tried to make a run for my car wen someone grabbed my leg. I tried to kick out of they grip but I couldn't. "Whoever u is u betta let me go foe sum real shit pop off" I said.

Kamran Pov

I called Jakiya fifty time in the last pass hour. She was supposed to pick Ka'mari Chels, and DJ up from school but neva showed up. I picked them u and dropped them off at Asia and Alonzo house cuz sum didn't seem rite and I didn't want them alone with baby.

I went inside the house to talk to Asia and Alonzo. "Yo Asia and Lonzo I needa holla at y'all rite quick" I said. "Ite we in the kitchen" they said in unison.

Convo

Kamran: Yo sum ain't rite I need all of my kids to stay wid y'all til I find Jakiya she went missing.

Asia: WTF you mean she missing I just talked to her earlier then she went back to the office she said it was an emergency.

Kamran: Well now she ain't answering nun of my calls. So Imma go look for her at the office.

Asia: Ite

Lonzo: Ite man Imma go wid you

Kamran: Nah man cuz if anything happens to me I want you to take yo God Daddy role. Plus yo kids too young too be losing dae daddy.

Lonzo: U right and I respect you foe that and trust if I need to step up to the plate it wouldn't be no questions asked.

End Of Convo

At Jakiya Office

I walked into the office and I heard a loud slap so I turned the flashlight on my gun on. I heard crying and stuff being knocked down so I ran towards it. I pointed my gun at what was making all tha noise and I saw Darren on top of Jakiya pounding her shits which made me mad all I saw was red but I had to keep calm to make sure I didn't hurt my baby.

Jakiya Pov

I was getting raped by the man my family and I helped and this is how I get repaid for it. I tried to fight which lead to me getting slapped. I wasn't giving up tho. I kept fighting til I saw a light. I just knew God was calling me home til I heard someone say "Are you done, I hope it was good cuz this the last time u getting any" it was Kamran. He sat up and Kam emptied the whole clip on his ass. He put he gun in it's holder and picked me up and put me in his car then he called the clean up crew to do away with the dead body.

We pulled up to Asia's house he put the car in park and out. He came to my side and got me out and we went in the house. I guess the kids was sleeping cuz won't nobody in the living room. Kam took me upstairs to the guest room and took my clothes off and put me in the tub.

Kamran Pov

After I put Jakiya in the tub I went to Lonzo room and he had a brand new pink under garment and night set for Jakiya to put on. " how u...." " Nigga Asia went and bought it Ion no yo wife size so don't start tripping" Lonzo said smirking at me. "You lucky nigga cuz I was bout to put my foot in yo ass" I said heading back to the guest room.

Wen I got in the bathroom Jakiya's bath water was pink I wish I would've let him live and suffer in pain cuz errtime I think about what he did to my baby he would get stabbed twenty times and that's sum real nigga shit.