Three Months later

Skylyn in the mm

Ka'mari Pov

I'm nine months pregnant and I can't wait until Kamion is here. He's my pride and joy and I will never let anything happen to him as long as I am living on this earth.

I woke up at 10:02 A.m. and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed off and twenty minutes later I got out. I lotion myself down and put on my hygiene products.

I put on my bra and panties and walked in my walk in closet. I put on some jean wash shorts with rips and a red crop top that says Heartbreaker in gold print with a red broken heart on it and my black and white Retro 11.

DJ came and picked me up and we went to his house. We got to his house in 26 minutes. DJ got out the car and didn't try to help me out. "Boy don't play with me today. Bring yo ass ova hea and help me outta this mothafucking car foe I whip yo ass" said slightly mad.

"Girl shut yo ass up u tha one who didn't wanna use a rubber so u deal wid this shit cuz Ion want it. I gotta enough problems Ion need u and this baby in the way of wat I got going on" DJ said mugging me. "So ur saying that ur not gonna help me get outta the or help me when gets here that's you telling me" I asked hopping out of the car.

"Yeah that's what tha fuck I'm saying bitch you knew I won't ready foe no baby but you gon pin it on me anyway you dumb ass bitch" DJ spatted. "Y would you lead me to believe you wanted this baby but I see that was a goddamn lie.

And fuck you I can take care my baby by my goddamn self bye u deadbeat ass mothafucka and don't try to crawl back into my life when and my baby doing betta than you" I said in between breaths from crying.

I walked out the house and called my Aunt Asia to pick me up.

Convo

Me: Auntie Asia can you come pick me up from DJ house and please don't tell my mama.

Asia: Of course baby and y don't u want me to tell yo mama I'm just picking you up.

Me: Cuz she gon wanna know y I left so early and y he didn't drive me home.

Asia: Ok and I'll just take you to my house.

Me: Ite but can you make it quick cuz he kicked me outta the house.

Asia: That mothafucka did what? Hold on baby Auntie Asia coming.

End Of Convo

Asia Pov

This mothafucka got some nerve putting his pregnant girlfriend outside and it's snow on the ground tha fuck wrong with him Imma shoot his mothafucking dick off when I get there gon put my babies outside in that cold ass snow and Ka'mari water could break at anytime now.

Oh yes he gon get his. I got to his house and he was gon he lucky I wasn't there when he put my babies outside on that damn stoop. I helped Ka'mari in the car and I grabbed her stuff and put it in the back seat and got in on the driver side. We put our seatbelts on and I drove out the driveway.

At Asia House

Ka'mari and I sat in the living room on the couch and started to talk. "So what happened that he put you outside on the stoop" I asked holding Ka'mari's hand.

"He was bout to go in the house without helping me out the car so I was like boi don't play with me and to bring his ass ova there and help me outta the car.

Then he told me to shut my ass up cuz I was the one who didn't want to use a rubber so for me to deal with this shit cuz he ain't want no part in it. I asked him why did he lead me to believe that he wanted Kamarion as much as I did.

He told me that I knew that he didn't want a baby rite now but I still wanted to pin a baby on him and he called me a dumb ass bitch.

I told him fuck him and don't try to crawl back into me and Kamarion life when we doing betta than him and he pushed my clothes to me and told me to step outside so I did cuz I was scared of wat he might have done to me and Kamarion" Ka'mari said while crying in my arms.

This mothafucka gotta go he done shattered my baby heart into pieces.

Ka'mari Pov

After I told my Auntie Asia what happened she showed me to the guest bedroom. I walked in and put my bags down and got my night clothes out. I put my clothes neatly on the bed and got in the shower for an hour. I got out the shower and stepped out of the bathroom and into the guest room. I dried myself off and lotion myself down. I put on my pajamas and the shirt to match. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 P.m. I got under the covers with Niya and we both drifted off to sleep.

Asia Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Asia turn that shit off and go back to bed cuz a mothafucka gotta go to work in a few it's two o'clock in the mothafuckn morning" Alonzo said half sleep. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to answer the call.

Phone Convo

Me: Hello

Ka'mari: Auntie Asia it's time my water broke

Me: Ok well merry Christmas hun and how far apart are your contractions.

Ka'mari: Bout ten minutes

Me: Ite I'm on my way to your room now

End Of Convo

Ka'mari Pov

"Ka'mari put her big ass down she can walk. Your water broke and you tryna tote Niya big ass around" my aunt Asia said to me.

Uncle Lonzo, AJ, Amarie, and all came downstairs and rushed to the hummer while me, aunt Asia, Skylyn, and Niya got in the range rover. We sped to the hospital with police escorts. Within five minutes I was being lifted out of the car onto a scratcher.

Asia Pov

They took Ka'mari to the back and I called her mother and father and told them to get up her asap.
Then I called DJ.

Phone Convo

Me: Hello

DJ: Hello what the fuck you want at this time of morning whore.

Me: Mothafucka dis her mothafuckn aunt Asia get yo bitch ass to this mothafuckn hospital Ka'mari bout to have yo mothafuckn baby bitch ass nigga and come up here with that ole crazy shit if you want just tell whoever take care of you to be ready to bury you.

End Of Convo

All three of them came in together and Kiya and DJ ran to the delivery room.

Ka'mari Pov

"Push, push, push" I heard my mother and DJ say. After three pushes Kamarion Montas' Santiago came into the world.