Finding The Right Nanny

Alonzo Pov
I'm in my office at work, working on a big case when I get a call from Asia

Phone convo

Asia- Hey Bae we have to find a Nanny to look after the kids cuz my moms tripping.

Lonzo- OK do what u gotta do cuz I can't keep taking all these personal calls find a good Nanny and I'll be cool with your decision Bye love u.

End of convo

Asia Pov
I get to work two minutes late and my boss wanna act a fool." Y are u two minutes late for? Next time you're late you're fired she said with a serious face."

"Girl are u serious I'm only two minutes late u act like Imma whole hour. You taking your job a little too serious but ya betta get yo life real quick cuz I ain't in the mood for your bull today so get to your job so I can get to mine I said slightly annoyed."

I went to check on all the patients on my list which took two hours then I went on break.

While I was on break I went to care.com to find the perfect Nanny for the twins. I found dis girl named Skyler and called her for an interview so I could see how the twins would act towards her.

I talked to my boss and told her I needed tomorrow off and she was like ok n tell yo fine ass husband I said hi.

That's when my ass got ghetto. "Bitch you think this a game say sum else about me, my husband, or my kids again you gon be admitted to this motherfucking hospital and that's a promise lil hoe."

After I said all that she got the security guards to escort me to my car. I drove to my mama house and picked my kids up and gave her her money and went home.

At home

I went in da twins room and picked out their night onesis and their underwear. I put Niya in the tub first then I lotion her down with Johnson and Johnson baby bedtime lotion then put her underwear and onesis on.

Then I put AJ in the tub washed him and took him out of the tub and did the same with him.

I put them to bed and took me a thirty minute shower.

I got out lotion myself down and I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around real quick and punch tha shit outta tha person and looked and it waz Lonzo.

"Bae y would u sneak up on me like that when u no I'm from tha hood."

" I don't no but bring yo ass ova here and make sure my nose not broken he said tilting his head back." "Nah Bae it ain't broke I said relived.

" Now get yo ass in da shower so we can go to bed I said laughing." And he did as told and I got back to getting dressed.

Alonzo Pov
"So bae how did the Nanny thing go." "It went well her name is Skyler and she'll be here tomorrow for an interview Asia said slightly smiling."

"So do I need to be home for this." No u can go to work Bae I got it now go to sleep Asia said while kissing me."

The next morning

I woke up to my 6:30 alarm. I got up and took a thirty minute shower. I got out sprayed myself down with LK cologne and put lotion. I put on my LK boxers and I went to my closet and picked out one of my suits and my casual shoes. And I got in my car and headed to da office.