Three months later

Skylar Pov
I'm three months pregnant now and boi am I happy and Alonzo and I are getting married in three weeks. I love me and Alonzo relationship and we almost have full custody of the twins I told that bitch dat her kids gon be calling me mommy n her Asia.

Lonzo Pov
I got Skylar pregnant that the worst mistake of my life I didn't want her to get pregnant yet but hey the baby is made and Imma handle my responsibility.

I keep apologizing to Asia bout slapping her and she say she accepts my apologue but she won't even talk to me anymore I think I hurt her really badly.

The twins don't even wanna come to my house cuz Skylar tells them they can't go back to there mom. I told to cut that shit out foe I beat the shit outta her. She doesn't listen so Imma just tell Asia the next time I see her.

Asia Pov
I don't talk to the father of my kids cuz I'm still hurting from what happened three months ago. Yes I accepted his apologue but that doesn't make things alrite between us.

I need to talk to him real soon tho. Cuz I got a letter from the court about a custody hearing.

"Aj and Niya" yelled upstairs to them in our new house. "Yes mama" they said in unison. "Come downstairs so we can talk" I said sternly. They came downstairs. "Y'all wanna go see y'all daddy" I asked with a smile on my face. "Yes" Niya said cheesing. "No I hate him and that bitch he go with" Aj said mad as hell.

"Boy watch your motherfucking mouth foe I rip yo tongue out" I said sternly and a little pissed off. "And we going anyway so I can talk to him so come on so y'all can find some other clothes" I said while walking them upstairs to their rooms.

We went in Niya took first. She wore a purple and gold tutu. With a purple shirt that says she got game in bold gold letters and her purple and gold kds. I put her curly hair into a high curly ponytail.

Then I went into Aj room and picked out his clothes. He wore the same exact thing expected his shirt said he got game and he wore some purple and gold joggers. I brushed his curly hair and let them go downstairs and watch TV while I got dressed.

I wore some high waist ripped jeans a gray long sleeve shirt my coco Chanel bag my gold chain my gold hoops my purple supreme hat and my purple and gold Kds. I put my hair in a high curly ponytail like my baby girl.

I walked downstairs got the keys off the counter and got the kids and went to the car. I got to lonzo house in fourteen minutes later. I got out the car and knocked on the door.

Skylar answered the door and said "Bitch I no u ain't come to see my man like what tha fuck u want with my man." I looked at her and said "Look bitch he was mines before he was yours and I came here to talk to him bout our kids this has nothing to do with u now let me in foe I push yo big fat ass outta my way". With that being said she moved her big fat ass out of my way. I grabbed Aj and Niya's hands and walked into the house.

Lonzo Pov
I walked downstairs cuz I heard some fussing and it was my ex wife and my kids. "Hey wat y'all doing here" I asked. Asia walked up to me and said "we need to talk and Niya wanted to see her daddy." Asia and I went to the pool in the backyard.

Convo
Asia: Lonzo yo son told me he hate u and the bitch that u with

Lonzo: He said that out his own mouth Bae

Asia: Yes and it broke my heart to hear him say that Bae and we need to do better.

Lonzo: Yeah I no and u call me bae so does that mean u forgive me.

Asia: Yeah I forgive u but I gotta paper from the court for a custody hearing wat is that about

Lonzo: Idk cuz I haven't even been to the court house for myself.

Asia: It must have been her lonzo. She tryna take the kids from me please don't let her take my babies from me lonzo.

Lonzo: I'm not gonna let her take the twins from u and Imma deal with her don't worry bout it.

Asia: I meant to tell u I'm pregnant with yo baby.

Lonzo: Ok but I thought it was food poisoning.

Asia: It was but when I went for my six week check up they told me I was pregnant.

Lonzo: Ok I'll be there for u and get watever u need.

Asia: Ok and why don't the kids wanna spend the night with u no more?

Lonzo: Cuz Skylar keep telling them they can't go back home to you and I wanna punch her in her face so bad but ion hit women so I just said I was gon tell you so go handle her pregnant ass.

Asia: she pregnant too?

Lonzo: Yeah but she scaring the twins so handle it foe I handle u

Asia: Boy Imma handle this but u can't handle me nomo I'm too much for you.
End Of Convo

Asia Pov
" kids go outside with y'all daddy, mommy gotta talk to Skylar" I said with a fake smile. They went outside and Skylar came downstairs.
Convo
Skylar: Wat u want bitch

Asia: Look ya lil two dollar hoe u gon stop disrespecting me. And u gon stop threatening my kids or we gon have some real problems.

Skylar: Watever I told u that Imma take yo kids from u
End Of Convo

Wen she said that I got pissed instantly grabbed her hair and started punching her repeatedly then she fell on the floor and I started stomping her til I saw blood and lonzo came and pulled me back and went out the back door got my kids and went home.

Lonzo Pov
Damn Asia ain't have to do her like that. I walked to Skylar and made sure she was breathing. She had a pulse but she was in a lot of pain so I had to call the ambulance.

They came within fifty minutes and I was pissed. "Why the fuck it take y'all so fucking long she could've been dead fucking with y'all." They apologized and put her on the scratcher and put her in the ambulance. I followed behind and ran every stop light.