Chapter 28

Two weeks later

Asia Pov

It's been two whole weeks since I seen my daughter and I think it's time to pay her and her daddy a visit. I got up at 6:30 and took a twenty minute shower. I got out and put on sum sweat pants and a hello kitty tee shirt . I put the clothes I took off in the hamper and put on my slippers and headed to tha kitchen. I started on breakfast while AJ and Niya was in tha shower.

It took me thirty minutes to finish breakfast and before I could get tha plates ready they were sitting at tha table. We ate and put tha dishes in tha dish washer and went upstairs. I went in Amarie room and washed him up and put his black skinny trues, a black shirt that say chicks dig me in red bold print and his black timbs. Then I went in Niya's room she had already picked out her clothes . She had on sum black joggers dat say dope on tha side of her leg, a black and white Marilyn Monroe shirt with red Rhine stones on her lips, and her black timbs. I did her hair in a tight high bun and put a red bandana head band on her head.

After I finished Niya hair I went into AJ room. He was waiting on me to pick out his outfit. "AJ u getting too old for me to have to pick out yo clothes every day " I said giggling . "We'll send me to my daddy then u won't have to worry bout me" he said tryna be grown. I pop him on his lips three times and he started crying. "Boy shut dat shit up rite now for I beat yo ass for real" I yelled.

I pulled out his black trues, a white shirt dat say dope in red bold print, and his black timbs. I brushed him and pooh hair and sent all three of them in tha play room while I got dressed. I put on my black and white tight fitted dress, my black timbs, and my red accessories . I put my hair in a high tight bun with a red bandana head band.

I packed Amarie diaper bag and put it on my shoulder . I walk downstairs to get my purse, keys, and phone. I grabbed Amarie slow walking ass and took him to tha car and strapped him in while tha twins practical in tha car.

At Alonzo house

Got out tha car and closed tha door then I let Niya and AJ out. I closed tha door and went on tha Otha side to get pooh.  I picked him up and closed tha door and walked towards tha house.  I knocked on tha door but no one answered so I used tha spare key dat he keeps under tha mat.  I walked in and hear Skylyln yelling to tha top of her lungs but I can't seem to find her daddy so I walk into her nursery and see dat she haven't had a bath, been changed, or gotten her hair done in days.

I picked her up took off her shitty ass diaper and took her in her bathroom to take a bath. I washed her off ten times to make sure she was clean. I went and put her on her mat in her changing station and I powdered, lotion, and put a diaper on her.  I combed her hair and put it in a high tight bun. I got her outfit dat matched Niya's. I walked with her on my hip downstairs and I told Niya and AJ to take chunky and pooh to tha play room and not to come out til I came and got them.

I ran through the whole house looking for lonzo ass and I couldn't find him. I decided to call his phone and I ran in tha direction of tha music. He was in tha basent............