Skylyn's Aka Chunky's Birthday

Next Day

Still At Asia House

Kamran Pov

I woke up to crying babies I went to Ka'mari and Chels room to wake them up. Ka'mari went in Marion's room, I went in Skylyn's room, and Chelsea went in Amarie's room. I picked the birthday girl up and took her downstairs to get some milk. I gave her the milk inside her sippy cup and walked back upstairs. By the time I got to her room she was done.

I went in her and Amarie's bathroom and put her in the tub with luke warm water. I washed her and let her stay in for twenty minutes and play with her bath toys. I wrapped her up in her hooded towel and took her back to her room and dried her off, lotion her down, powdered her, and put her diaper on. I put a white onesie on her for now. I looked at the time and it was 8:30am. Asia had walked in the room after I put on her onesie. She started playing and talking to her." God Daddy feed u and took u a bath. Yes he did. Yes he did." She said in baby talk. After she thanked me and started to do her hair and that was my que to leave.

I walked into the bathroom in the guest room and hoped in the shower. I washed off and stayed in there for almost an hour. Thinking about what happened to my baby yesterday. I couldn't believe what had happened to her and she was acting all calm, but I knew inside she was dying. I got outta the shower wrapped my towel around me and went to get my balling shorts and a shirt so I could go get an outfit for me and to pickup Chunky's Birthday presents from tha house.

________________________________________

At The Mall

I pulled into a parking space, put the car in park, turned off the car, and hoped out. I walked into Manhattan and saw some off white joggers and a off white and red Chicago Bulls beanie. I paid for my stuff and went to foot locker to get a red Nike shirt. I paid for that then I was out. I drove ten minutes to my house and got all Skylyn's presents and put them by the door. I went and got dressed and put on my all black timbs. I brushed my hair while standing in the mirror. I finished walked downstairs and picked up all of Skylyn's presents and put them in the trunk.

Jakiya Pov

I tried to get to the bathroom by myself since Kamran wasn't here but I fell flat on my face think god for carpet. I guess Lonzo saw me on the floor and told Asia to come help me I guess he didn't know I had clothes on. Asia came and help me and I braced myself cuz I knew she was gonna ask me what tha hell happened. She helped me outta my bottoms and help me step in the tub I took my top off and and everything except my face disappeared into the bubbly water.

"Why tha hell u ain't answer yo husband phone calls yesterday and why u can't walk?" She asked with her hands on her hips. "You remember Darren rite?" I asked getting comfortable as l could to tell her. "Yeah wat bout him" she said kinda mugging me. "Yesterday he was the one who called me tombout it's an emergency come back to the office" I said. "Where are u getting at Bestfran u betta tell me fo I go to jail cuz wat I'm thinking is not good" She said.

"I went back to the office it was no lights on and someone had cut the electricity off. I went run to my car and he grabbed my leg. I tried to kick outta his grip but it ain't work. (She starts crying). He slong me to the ground and lifted up my skirt while I was still tryna get out his grip he slapped me and ripped off my panties. He stood up and put his foot on my stomach while he took his pants off.