Tha Come Back

Two weeks later

Chastity Pov

I'm back bitches and I hope ya miss me. I been watching Kamran and his lil fam. It's been fun watching them. I was hoping Jakiya would've gotten pregnant by my husband. Yes I said my husband Darren is the love of my life. I planned this scheme to get Jakiya pregnant by Darren and make like she had cheated on him but it all went wrong when he rescued her.

Since she fucked up my plan Imma fuck up her family. Then Imma take my daughter and my grandson back and they will neva see them again and Kamran, Ka'mari, Kamarion, and I will be a family again. Imma also kill DJ, Lonzo, Asia, Amarie, and AJ. Imma use Aniyah, Chels and Skylyn as my prostitutes. Since Skylyn still a baby I'll wait til she turns eight. Tha person Imma get first is Jakiya and who eva wid ha.

Jakiya Pov

Tha fellas are at home wid tha kids so me and my girl can have a girls day out. "Where u wanna go first Bestfran" I said wid a smile. "Girl u no it don't matta to me lon as we togetha having fun lik da ole days" Asia said. "Well in that case lets hit tha shop up first" I said driving towards tha shop.

We pulled up to the shop and got out. We walked into the shop and got mad mugs from all tha hating bitches. Instead of us feeding into tha negativity we brush it off and smiled proudly and got our head did.

I got my hair spiral curled and my nails done pink and purple. Asia got her dyed fuchsia and Grape. She got her hair flat ironed bone straight. She got her nails done and painted Grape and Fuchsia to match her hair. "We going to tha mall next" I said exiting the door.

________________________________________________

At The Mall

I parked the car and turned the ignition off and hoped out with my Bestfran. We were walking towards the mall then a big ball of ice hit me in the head and I saw black

______________________________________________
_______

When I woke up I was in an unknown place in a room chained to a bed beside my Bestfran. "Asia. Hey Asia. Asia get up this ain't funny. Asia. Asia. Asia noooooo" (Starts crying) I said while shaking my Bestfran to try to wake her up.

Alonzo Pov

It was almost 10 o'clock at night and the girls still won't back. I called Asia phone fifty times in a row and no answer it went straight to voicemail. "Man call yo woman and tell them to bring they ass home" I said slightly mad, worried, and concerned. "Ite man I gotcha" Kamran said noticing my concerns.

Kamran Pov

I knew Lonzo was scared more than anything cuz all the kids were crying. They did even have a reason to cry but they were and it was starting to get aggravating so we did wat we do best call up dae mom's to tell us wat to do.

Jakiya Pov

Phone Convo

* Rings Three Times*

Jakiya: Hello

Kamran: Yo where the hell u at

Jakiya: I don't know but they killed Asia. (Starts Crying)

Kamran: WTF u mean sumbody killed Asia and kidnapped u

Jakiya: They..... Don't make any noise sumbody coming.

"Well well well if it isn't miss Jakiya nice to see u again" the shadow said easing up towards me. "Why would u do this to my Bestfran" I asked. As the shadow came to the light my blood started to boil. "Hey bitch did u miss me bitch. "Chastity" I yelled. "Yeah Bitch it's me Chastity and I'm gon kill u and take back what's mine's" Chastity spat. "Bitch ain't shit yours u gave yo baby up so Shut yo bitch ass up cuz if I won't in dese chains I would beat yo monkey ass (ghetto voice)" I spat back. "Yo Shut tha fuck up a Bitch tryna sleep damn" Asia spat. "Asia I thought u was gon" I yelled and cried at tha same time.

Find us Bae I'm tired of being chained up.

End Of Convo