Conflict wit auntie Asia

Ka'mari Pov

"Who tha hell was that Ka'mari and u betta not lie to me" my aunt Asia asked me. "Auntie Asia that's my real mama and I can't believe my mama and daddy been lying to me tha whole fucking time. Why wouldn't they tell me the truth" I spoke while crying in her chest.

"I don't know baby but we boutsa find out. Ma Tonia Imma go get Amarie and Skylyn bags and if they run outta breast milk give them formula I'll be back to get them in the morning" Auntie Asia spoke while holding me. She let me go and we went to her car and got Mari and chunky bags and brought them back in the house.

Asia Pov

We got in the car and I sped to Jakiya and Kamran house. Within ten minutes we were there. I put the car in park and turned off the ignition. I hoped out the car and helped Ka'mari big ass out the car. She's six months pregnant and having a baby boy.

She got out and we walked to the front door. Within five minutes Jakiya came running to open the door. "Ka'mari where have u been I haven't seen you in weeks, just cuz you pregnant with dat boy baby don't mean you can stay out all night do you understand me" Jakiya said raising her voice. "Bitch you ain't my mama and now I know the truth" Ka'mari yelled only to get slapped in the face.

"What the fuck are you talking about and who the fuck filling yo head wif all these damn lies" Jakiya asked with tears falling down her face. I knew that Jakiya had no part of this skeem. "Chastity told me. She told me everything. She told me how her and daddy was together then daddy met you and broke up with her. And she ended up pregnant around the same time as you. And you had lost your baby and she paid the doctors to say that your baby came back to life and instead of it being a boy it was a girl" Ka'mari spoke as she cried in Jakiya's arms and Jakiya cried in mines.

Jakiya Pov
I can't believe that Ka'mari whole life has been based upon a lie and she's not my biological daughter. This is really going to hurt Kamran and Chelsea. I noticed after letting go of Ka'mari and Asia that Chelsea was in the kitchen I hope she didn't hear any of this.

Chelsea Pov
I knew I didn't like Chastity snake ass for a reason. Who would torturer their daughter like that especially if she has trust issues. Chastity never really cared about my sister she was just trying to tear my mother and father's relationship up.

It's all over now though cuz she bouts to get what's coming for her. I called up my Daddy and told him everything I heard. He was home in within ten minutes.

Kamran
"Jakiya what the hell is going on Chels called me talking bout Ka'mari not really yo child and some other shit" he said getting angry. "Remember I was supposed to have a hoy but instead it was a girl" Jakiya asked Kamran. "Yeah but I never would've thought that Chastity would've just abandoned her child like that" Kamran said.

The Next Day

Asia Pov

I woke up took a twenty minute shower and put on my undergarments. I put on my outfit. I did my hair, walked downstairs and got my keys, phone, and purse. I felt someone grab my waist, so I turned around and hit em with a two piece and left out the door.

I jumped in the car put my seat belt on and turned on the ignition. I sped outta the driveway to Ma Tonia house. I pulled up 20 minutes later. I parked the car, turned the ignition off, and hoped outta the car.

I knocked on the door and I could hear the voices of my crying babies. She opened the door with both Amarie and Skylyn on both of her hips. "Hey ma did they give you hell last night" I asked taking Amarie out of her arms. "They were great and didn't cry until you got here" she said putting Skylyn clothes on. I put on Amarie clothes. "Niya and AJ is staying with me again tonight if you don't mind" she said.

"Of course I don't mind Ma just call me when you want me to pick them up" I said as I put Amarie on my hip and his bag on my  shoulder. 

..............

At Jakiya house

Jakiya Pov
I opened the door for Asia Amarie, and Skylyn. "Can u go get Skylyn's diaper bag outta the car please" Asia asked holding two babies and a baby bag. "Anything for you girl and thank you for finding my baby and bringing her home safely" I said hugging her with teary eyes.

I got Skylyn bag out of the car and took it in the house.

Asia Pov

I put the kids on the couch beside me and Jakiya passed me Skylyn bag. "Kiya have you heard from or seen Alonzo" I asked as she sat down.

"Look behind you" she said pointing towards the door.
I ran to the door and two pieced his ass.  I said my goodbyes to Kiya and her fam and took my babies home.

Alonzo Pov

I was in Georgia at my hide out. It was a case gone bad. I didn't have time to go get Asia and the kids and get them enough clothes to be gone for that long.

I didn't want them to track my phone so I didn't call and I hope Asia understand that this was a life or death emergency.

I walked into the house and Asia was on the couch with the baby monitors in her hand watching the babies sleep. "Asia can we talk" I asked. "Yea but carry yo ass in the back yard cuz u ain't disturbing my kids from their rest goddamn it" Asia said Angry cussing.

"Asia I'm sorry I had to leave y'all like that but I couldn't come home" I said. "Mothafucka I don't wanna hear that shit you didn't call didn't leave a note or nothing u just left me with four kids mothafucka" Asia punching me my chest five times repeatedly. "So you wanted me to risk u and my kids life just so we could be under the same roof" I asked.

"The way you saying it makes me sound horrible but it's been hard as hell to raise my kids without help but don't worry cuz if ya don't get cha shit together you won't be able to help raise our kids and that does includes Skylyn. Fuck wid me if you want Alonzo yo ass will be back at yo mama house in a heartbeat" Asia said stomping her ass back in the house.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs to my room.

And I gave her that dick cuz she was acting up.