Finding Them

Skylar and Skylyn outfits in the mm

The next morning

Lonzo Pov
I woke up at 5:30 A.m. to pick up Amarie from the hospital. I hoped in the shower for thirty minutes. Got out dried off put on my last king boxers then I walked in my closet.

I wore my red shirt that says I'm his Daddy in bold black print. And my camo joggers and my red air force ones. I packed Amarie's diaper bag with newborn diapers, wipes, bottles, breast milk bags,and his outfit that I'm bringing him home in. I went and got Amarie's Mickey mouse baby carrier and left for the hospital.

At the hospital
I walked in the hospital and went up to the labor department. I asked a nurse to page Yasmine.

Yasmine came within five minutes and took me to my son. We walked to the room that Yasmine waz hiding him in. I put his baby bag and carrier on the counter.

I picked him up from the baby bed they had him in and started putting on his clothes. He had on a red shirt that says His My Daddy in bold black print. Some camouflage pants and his soft bottom air force one's, some black baby mittens so he wouldn't scratch his face up, and a red hat.

After I finished putting his clothes on I put him in his carrier, snapped him in, and put his big Mickey Mouse blanket over him. Before I left I slipped Yasmine three hundred dollars.

I walked to my car put Amarie in the back seat and put his seat belt on. I shut the door and got in the car put my seat belt on and drove towards Jakiya house to see if she could watch Amarie while I go find my wife and kids.

Jakiya Pov
I heard a knock at my door. I went to answer it and it was Alonzo I moved aside to let him and the baby in.

Convo

Lonzo: Can u watch Amarie while I go find Asia and the twins.

Kiya: She took the twins too? And yes I'll watch his lil handsome self.

Lonzo: Yes and when I find her, her ass is mine.

Kiya: Don't touch her cuz I don't need u behind bars cuz u gotta help raise these kids.

Lonzo: Ite

End Of Convo

Skylar Pov
I went into Skylyn nursery to get her ready to go I bathed, powdered and put her diaper on her. I put her dress on and her gold sandals and head band. After that I comb her hair and she went to sleep.

I then took the baby monitor and took a twenty minute shower. I then put on my clothes and accessories and my black timbs. I got Skylyn's diaper bag put her in her carrier. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse. I locked up and put Skylyn in the back and bulked her up. And Alonzo pulled up.

Convo

Skylar: Hey dead beat where the fuck u been?