Chapter 29

Asia POV

I kicked his leg and he didn't move at all I touched him and he didn't move he wasn't cold and he wasn't shot. I didn't no wat to do so I called 911.

Phone Convo

Operator: 911 what's ur emergency?

Me: Yes I juz found my husband in our basement dead I need an ambulance rite away.

Operator:Ma'am stay calm I want u to check and see if he has a pulse.

Me: He has a pulse but it's weak what should I do??

Operator: Give him mouth to mouth cuz we don't have no ambulances here.

Me: Bitch wat tha fuck u mean u ain't got no fucking ambulance for my mothafuckn husband

Operator: I mean ain't no ambulances here foe yo husband

Me: Bitch don't make me come down to dat mothafuckn precinct and tear yo ass up no having hair ass bitch

End Of Convo

I forgot I was a registered nurse at dat moment until he took his last breath. I started giving him mouth to mouth immediately after. I did it for tha estimated time I was taught and he started to breath normally but I still wanted to make sure he was alright so I call Jakiya to watch tha kids for me.

Jakiya got here within twenty minutes and Lonzo had collapsed again. She helped me get him in tha car before tha kids came out.

At Tha Hospital

They took him straight to tha back and ran all kinds of test on him and after two hours of him popping in and out on me they finally found out wat was rong and how to cure it. Someone had drugged him and beaten him have to death. He would have to stay in tha hospital until he woke up from tha meds they put him on .

Tha Next Day

We came home 5:30 AM and tha kids was still up. I help Lonzo change his clothes and got into mine. I went and put tha kids to sleep. Chunky would not sleep in her room for nothing so she slept wif lonzo and I . She tossed and turned in her sleep all night long.

I got up to a hollering Skylyn I picked her up and put on my slippers and got her robe out her room. I ran downstairs put her robe on, my coat on, got my keys, purse, and phone. I locked tha house back up and rush my chunky monk to tha hospital.

At Tha Hospital

"Ur daughter is ok she's going through an depression stage" Dr. Yasmine told me as she examine Skylyn. "Thank you so much for seeing her on short notice "I told her . "Not a problem at all it's my job" she told me. With dat being said I left and headed home.