Birthday Sex

Ka'mari bedroom outfit in tha MM

DJ POV

We left Hibachi's Grill and I drove to my house. I got to my house, got out, and went into tha house. "Oh shit" I said running down tha stairs.

Ka'mari Pov

He really just left me in dis fucking car by myself, I can't believe Chels was right. I'm in here crying and everything because I love him and I really want us to work. He came back to get me and I was a lil happy but at tha same time he cheated on me tha whole time and I can't take it no mo fuck him.

He got to tha car and opened my door and I slapped tha living hell outta him.

DJ POV

She slapped tha shit outta me and I slapped her ass bac but I didn't mean to it was a reflex. She charged at me and started punching, kicking, scratching, and biting me.

I tried taking her in tha house but she put her heel in tha soles of tha door so I couldn't. I knew if I kept tryna take her in tha house her heels would brake and Ian bout to buy her no expensive ass heels and take care of her and tha baby. So I just stop trying.

Ka'mari Pov

He put me down on my feet and walked to where we were face to face. "Ian gon keep tryna bring yo ass in tha house I said sorry damn let a nigga get u outta tha cold. But fuck it if ya don't wanna come in either walk ya ass home or stay tha fuck out here in tha cold. If u change yo mind and u wanna come in tha door open but if not hava nice night walking ya ass home" he said then walked in tha house.

He left me on tha porch in tha cold, I was gon call my mama but I looked at tha time and it read one a.m. so I decided to go in for tha nite.  I walked in tha house and closed and locked tha door behind me. I walked upstairs to his room and he was in tha bed sleep.

DJ Pov

She came in my room tryna get some she was kissing and licking on my face and shit. "Yo wat tha fuck u doing don't u see a nigga tryna sleep. Take yo ass in tha closet, find yo ass sum nite clothes, get yo ass in dat shower, and come bring yo ass in dis bed and ca yo ass to sleep I yelled at her." She did as told.

Wen she came bac she had on dis sexy ass lingerie and I couldn't tell her to go tha fuck to sleep cuz I wanted to get me sum. "Now wat was all dat shit u was talking daddy" she said while twirling her hand cuffs around. She came ova to me and jumped rite on my shit lik it won't no tomah. She was bouncing on it and every thing she had me in dat bitch screaming her name.

So I flipped her ass ova and started thrusting in her real hard and real good and Ian stop til I seen the sun come up. We cam bout fifty times and after we came one last time we fell asleep. 

I told y'all I was gon get me sum pussy tonite. She wanted to play hard to get first, then take tha dick. I fucked her til tha sunrise then I laid between dem thighs.