BABY SHOWER

Asia Pov
Today is my baby shower and I'm so happy I can't stop moving around. I'm bout to be the cutest pregnant person ever. Lonzo came ova today to take the kids to his house so I can get ready without any problems.

Today I had to be slayed. I got me a professional photographer, make-up artist,Nail stylist, and hair stylist. I went and took a twenty minute shower. Then I got  my hair gone in loose curls, I had my black crop top that says Bitch Relax in bold white print, with white pants with a black and white plaid shirt around my waist, and my black tumberlands.

The makeup artist put blush on me, red lipstick, and eyeliner. After my makeup was done the nail stylist came and did my nails. My nails were pointy with white as the background and black letters that spelled Thug life and a gun on the middle finger. I took a few pictures before I left.

I drove to Lonzo house where everyone else was and surprisingly Lonzo, the twins, Skylyn, and I were matching. Everything was going well until Skylar saw that all five of us were matching then that's when all hell broke loose. "Bitch u did this shit on purpose and I hope yo goddamn baby die wit yo shitty ass" Skylar said pissed. I was so happy that I didn't pay shit she said no mind. Yasmine put out baby shower games. We played the games for thirty minutes then it was time to cut the cake to find out the sex of my baby.

Alonzo and I went to the table and cut the cake and it's a....................
....................................................... Boy

"Aye that's wat I'm talkn bout got me two girls and two boys" Alonzo said hyped as a bitch. He grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. "Wtf rong wit u Lonzo u jus kissed that bitch rite in front of me" Skylar said almost dropping Skylyn. Aj took Skylyn from Skylar and I held her.

Yasmine Pov
"Bitch what u juz say bout her. Yo lonzo get the kids and take them upstairs we gotta handle this situation rite hea" I said pissed off.
"Girl sit tf down u ain't gon do shit cuz Asia non fighting ass beat the shit outta u so we already no u can't fight" Skylar said laughing.

I might not have beat Asia ass but I'm definitely gon beat yo ass" I said taking off my heels.
After I said that I ran up on her punching her in the face with my left hook and holding her hair with my right hand Skylar fell to the ground and Lonzo broke it up.

Jakiya Pov
"Yasmine u had no motherfucking right to hit my Bestfran like Wtf rong with u. That was none of your business so keep yo ass back foe I whip dat ass" I said ready to strap up. "Kiya she had my back like she came off on me when she should've went off on Lonzo cuz he da on who kiss me and yeah at first she was talkn bout fucking with Lonzo but she did that to get under my skin which did but at least she didn't really fuck him and have a whole fucking baby by him" Asia said calming herself down which won't working.

"Bitch stay yo pregnant ass ova dere with yo hoe who fucked up my Bestfran heart" I said mad as fuck.

Asia Pov
Soon as she finished her sentence I ran up on her giving her the left and the right hook then she fell on the floor and I stepped on her hair with my timberlands and punched her in the face repeatedly til lonzo picked my big ass up and carried me upstairs with the kids and told Aj to lock the door and not to let me outta the room. And Aj tried to do as told but I was too strong and he didn't wanna get a beating.

I walked downstairs quietly and made sure Yasmine was ok and they didn't jump her. "You good girl" I asked Yasmine. "Yeah u good pop belly" Yasmine asked in a joking way. "Yeah I'm good and so is the baby, o and BTW you his godmother" I said smiling a fake smile.

What u think?

What do u think of Yasmine and her loyalty?

Do you think Jakiya was rong??

Wow Asia be ready to go pregnant or not.