Getting to know Skyler

Skylar in the mm

Skylar POV

I finally got all my stuff in the house. And my room is perfect. I had help from their whole family and it help save a lot of time. But anyways I'm Skyler the Nanny. I'm a light skin Puerto Rican with a big booty, big tiddys, and long brown hair that stops at my butt.

The next morning
I woke up at 6 am. I went in my drawer and got in the shower for twenty minutes. I then went downstairs and started on breakfast I cooked pancakes,sausages,eggs,and freshly squeezed orange juice. When I was finish it waz 6:50.

Alonzo Pov
I got up at 6:30 am got in the shower for twenty minutes and got out put on my suit and tie. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw some sexy ass girl. So u know I had to introduce myself.

"Hey ma what's yo name?" I said in a cool voice. " Hey my name Skylar and u must be Alonzo." "Yea I'm Alonzo and why are u a nanny?" "I'm a nanny because I love kids." "Y u ask me that for Lonzo?" I'm just tryna get to know u that's all. "Oh ok but I gotta get back to work." I went upstairs and woke the twins up to eat.

Asia Pov
I got up at seven and took a twenty minute shower got out put on my bra and panties and went to my drawer and put on some pajamas and a shirt.

I went downstairs to see Alonzo, the twins, and Skylar at the table they looked like the perfect family but shit that bitch better not get no fucking ideas unless she wanna die.

I went in the kitchen and sat at da table and ate my food. "So u won't gon wake me up Bae?" "Nah cuz u was sleeping so peacefully." "Oh well thanks but I gotta go to  work so Imma go change." I said while kissing lonzo on the lips and walking upstairs.

I went upstairs to my room in my closest and went to find my nursing uniforms. I picked out a pink,purple,and yellow hello kitty nursing uniform and my pink scrubs.

I walked downstairs and kissed lonzo and the twins. I went to my Hummer and went off to the hospital  lord help me. I turned on my radio and Treat me like somebody was on.

Skylar pov

After everyone was done eating I loaded up the dishwasher with the dishes. I went to take the twins a bath. "Niya come in here so u can take ur bath." "No" Niya said in a mad voice. "Imma call ur daddy if u don't come in here and take a bath." I said in a very stern voice. After I said that she came and got her lil grown ass in the tub.

Niya stayed in the tub for twenty minutes and then she got out and I dried her off. I lotion her down and put on her panties on then we went in her room to find her something to wear.

I got out her royal blue pencil skirt and a red ruffle shirt and her black timberlands. Then I put her bow on her head and picked out her afro.

Now it's time for Aj's bath and he was ready cuz he started his bath water already. "Aj don't ever do that again without me being in here with u cuz u could've been hurt" I said very calmly but serious.

"Ok" Aj said while getting in the tub. He stayed in the tub for twenty minutes. He got out and I dried him off and then we went to his to find him something to wear.

I opened his closet and pick out some red true religion pants and a royal blue true religion shirt and black timberlands with a red and royal blue LK hat. Before I put on his hat I brushed his hair.

Then I let him and Niya play in the playroom while I went to my room and get dressed.  I walked into my closet and got my cheetah print tight fited dress with my red timberlands. After that I put my hair in a high bun. After I got finished with my hair my bestfriend call me.

Phone Convo
Jakiya: Hey Bestfran

Skylar: Hey Bae

Jakiya: We still meeting up at the aquarium with the kids?
Skylar: Yeah I'm get in the car now so see u when I get there.
Jakiya: Ite bye girl
End Of Convo