Ka'mari

TWO DAYS LATER

DJ Pov

It's been a whole day since my son was born and I still don't know what to do. Chastity has threatened to kill my father if I don't kill Ka'mari and Kamarion but they are the loves of my life. I'm stuck with a hard decision to make.

I'm going to call Kamran and tell him what's going on.

Phone Convo

Kamran: DJ come outside I'm gon take you to the hospital

DJ: Nah come in tha house real quick I gotta talk to you.

End Of Convo

Kamran Pov

I got out the car and headed into the open door on DJ house. We sat on the couch and began talking. "Wassup lil nigga" I asked him dapping him up. "So u remember yo girl Chastity rite" DJ asked. "Yeah I remember that ole low down dirty ass Bitch but what about her" I spat.

"She told me to kill Kamarion and Ka'mari or else she gon kill my Daddy so what we gon do is pay off the doctors and get my daddy back and skip town on her ass" he said making a smile come on my face. "You finally done manned up and took care yo responsible lil nigga and ya plan is legit as fuck and we gon start packing asap" I said walking out the house with DJ not to far behind.

At the hospital

We got to Ka'mari room and told her and the others the plan. Ka'mari called Yasmine in and we told her to pronounce Ka'mari and Kamarion dead for five million dollars and for her to split it with the doctor.

We took Asia's hummer to the back of the hospital and put a sleeping Ka'mari and Kamarion in the car and headed to the airport. "Ka'mari wake up" I slightly shaking her. "Yes Daddy" Ka'mari said. "Who do you want to go to California with u, Kamarion, and DJ" I asked looking at her out of the rearview mirror.

"I want Auntie Asia and Chels in California with me" she said with the brightest smile on her face. "Ite Imma call her and asked her and you call yo mama and tell her" I said grinning as her. She know she boutsa get fussed out. I called Asia on the car bluetooth.

Phone Convo

Kamran: Hey Asia

Asia: Hey wassup

Kamran: Ka'mari want you to go to Cali with her and Chels while everybody else get packed.

Asia: Yeah I'll go with her but only if it's OK with Jakiya cuz Ion want no shit.

Kamran: Ite.

End Of Convo

Ka'mari Pov

After my Daddy got off the phone with my Auntie Asia he called my mama for me.

Phone Convo

Me: Hey Mama

Jakiya: Hey baby wassup

Me: Nothing what you doing

Jakiya: Packing now cut to the chase what do you want.

Me: Is it Ok if I take Auntie Asia instead of you?

Jakiya: yeah it's cool, do she need me to keep the kids or she taking them with her?

Me: I don't know I'll text her and call you back.

End Of Convo

Text Convo

Me: Auntie Asia my mama said r u takn the kids wid u or leaving dem wid her???

Asia: Imma leave AJ and Niya with her and Imma take Amarie and Skylyn wid us.

Me: Ite Ttyl

End Of Convo

Phone Convo

Me: Mama she said she gon leave AJ and Niya wid you and we takn Chunky and Marie wid us.

Jakiya: Ok cool that means Ian gotta deal with destructive ass kids.

Me: lol True but see you when you get to Cali

End Of Convo

DJ Pov

Kamran dropped us off at the south beach hotel until he got our stuff packed. It took him two hours to get everything packed. He came back with Asia and Chels in hummer and we all packed in the hummer and headed to the airport.