Chapter Twelve- Nicknaming Level

Ok so I know that school is gonna start back soon or has already started back for some! :D Are you excited?! :3 I am! I'm weird so yeah, bare with me o-0  I really hope you all have a wonderful school year! :D Now...to the story! x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you hate me so much?!?!", I shout angrily, causing her to stop walking. She turns around and tells me something I never expected to hear. EVER.

Note sarcasm.

"You're just that pathetic", she replies.

"Just stop, ok? I already know very well that I'm pathetic so save the crap.  Why do you actually hate me Brianna?  I never did ANY-thing to you! Please do enlighten me!", I exclaim.  I don't know what came over me, but I am just so fed up right now.

"Why don't you just mind your own business?", she hisses.

"This is my damn business! For once, let it be about me.  It's always about you and what you want! I'm not asking for money or something expensive, all I want is an answer!", I say, now only about a few feet away from her.

"You want an answer?  Here's my answer....You're too pretty...", she responses, leaving me dumbfounded.  Hold up, what now?

"Not", Brianna smirks.  Well, that was short lived.

"Your little, wait, I mean your huge,ugly glasses are so last century and don't get me started on those baggy sweaters, worn out skinny jeans and sneakers.  Ever heard of a mall?  Obviously not, because if you did you wouldn't look like such a fashion disaster", she smirks, flicking my glasses and pulling at my sweater.  

I understand the sweaters and jeans but she did not just insult my babies....

"For your info, Ms.Fashion Police Gone Wrong but if you didn't know, nerdy glasses are in season and my sneakers are perfectly imperfect so get you nasty words away from them.  If you wanna see a real fashion disaster just look in the mirror.", I snap, breathing in and out to calm down myself, I feel like I'm about to explode.  Brianna's face scrunches up in shock at my response and tone.  Oh, thought you had me there, didn't you?  Sorry Honey, but the old Angel was just thrown away and the new Angel has risen so get use to it.

"Next time you wanna drag me down, Brianna use your brain first.  Oh wait I forgot! You don't seem to have one",  I smile my sweetest smile and walk away, leaving her to catch flies with a little dust from the ground.  That's how low her jaw is.  

IN YOUR FACE SUCKER!

The new Angel is here!

~~~~~~~~~~~

School just finished and there is still no sign of Leo Black, not even a strand of hair.  Where in the world is he? I pack my stuff and shut my locker before I hear a ping from a phone nearby.  Wow Angel, well aren't you a smart one. You can just call him!  It is the 21st century!  I pull out my ancient phone out of my bag and dial Leo's number.  After three rings of tortuous waiting he picks up.

"Hello?", Leo's voice comes through the speaker.

"Where have you been?! Are you ok?! Why aren't you at school?!", I fire questions at him.

"Woah, hold your unicorns...I'm fine, I guess-", he begins but I cut him off.

"You guess? What's going on Leo? Did someone do something to you?", my protectiveness kicks in.

"No, calm down and let me finish", he sighs.

"Go on"

"I'm at home, I don't feel the best today-", Leo says but I cut him off again.