Chapter Twenty-Two-Ice Walnut Chicken?

~I'll like to dedicate this chapter to my lovely new reader xaverageteen . I'm glad to have a reader like you and to have your support. I'm also very happy to have all you other readers supporting me. Seeing the reads,votes and comments on this book go up makes me so happy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter :D~

"So what do you have in mind?", I ask.

"You said that I trigger your memories, right?", Leo question.

"Yeah but the memory I got with the brown hair girl, I don't think you triggered it", I say as I think back to the time. I was looking at Brianna and I saw her brown roots....Wait! Brown roots!.

"Leo I think the girl from my flashback is Brianna!", I exclaim,putting the pieces together.

"But when you were younger you never had a friend named Brianna...The more I think of it something seems a little fishy"

"What do you mean?", my curiosity grows.

"The only friend you had that had brown hair was Stephanie and we know that Brianna can't be Stephanie because we have seen Stephanie already", Leo hold his chin as he thinks.

"Maybe we can ask my mom about it", I suggest.

"Good idea", Leo replies before exiting the room. I follow behind him until we make it to the kitchen where my mom is still making dinner, with the phone to her ear.

"She is at the school? That doesn't make any sense...She fell off the planet years ago without a trace", my mom whispers "I will-I mean ice walnut chicken in toe igloo"

She hangs up and turns around giving us a nervous smile," The food isn't finished yet"

"Who's that you were talking to?", I raise an eyebrow.

"No one", my mom laughs nervously.

"Mhmm if that's so what's with the code talk?"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"You only started talking like that when you noticed us. Are you hiding something?"

"Why would I be hiding something from you?", my mom stares at the pot in front of her.

"I am asking myself the same thing", I cross my arms.

"Watch yourself, young lady. I'm your mother", she looks at me in warning.

"Sorry", I mumble unfolding my hands.

"Uh..Aunt Stacey we need to ask you something", Leo cuts in.

"Sure, go ahead", she smiles at Leo.

"Do you know about someone name Brianna?", he asks.

"Yeah, Angel told me about Brianna bullying her", rage takes over my mother's face at the thought of someone hurting me.

"No, I mean from before when Angel was smaller"

"Hmmm...No, I don't think so...the only person Angel really talked to beside you is Stephanie. Why do you ask?", my mom says as she adds spices to the food.

"Angel got a flashback about a little girl with brown hair"

"Oh that definitely has to be Stephanie"

"But something is a little weird. I got the flashback when I was looking a Brianna. What triggered the memory was her brown roots", I join in.

"That does seem strange..." my mom drawls as she looks away from the pot and sets her eye on us.