Chapter Twenty- Seven- Meat Lover Pizza

"What do you mean bullied?", Leo looks at me confused.

"I saw her face clear as day!  Just picture Brianna with brown hair and hazel eyes", I tell him with big eyes.

"She was bullied?", Leo asked again, not being able to believe it.  I tell him all the details of the flashback.

"Why would she bully you if she knows how it feels?", Leo tries to figure everything out.

"There is so many things we have questions for. Wait.. You remember I said everything was connected and you said she was probably forced to do something?"

"Yeah.."

"I think the thing she is forced to do is to bully me"

"But why?"

Silence fills the room as we both think before something comes to my mind.

" Is it possible it could be that someone doesn't want me to remember my memories and used Brianna to help?"

"It sounds like it could happen, but why Brianna and why try to stop you?"

"I don't really know. Probably because she would have been close to me plus I couldn't remember her as Stephanie"

"So Brianna changed her appearance"

"Exactly and maybe she fooled me even more by putting me in the situation where I was no longer protecting the bullied, but being bullied, so that would have been harder for me to remember!"

" This is just getting more and more interesting"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms.AppleBee!", I chirp as I knock lightly on the counter ,the next day after school, causing her to look away from her book.

"Angel! Where have you been?!", Ms. AppleBee exclaims.

"I have been a little busy", I give her an apologetic smile.

"Come and have some brownies.  I just baked a fresh batch yesterday",  she says before getting up to lead me to the back of the library to eat.  I quickly follow her , my mouth watering just at the thought of having those treats in my mouth.

More than half way there I see golden locks out of the corner of my eye.  I come to a halt while Ms.AppleBee keeps walking, not noticing I stopped.  I turn my head fully to the side and see Brianna pigging out on ribs ,with sauce all of over her mouth, on the ground.  She doesn't notice me while I just stand there looking at her.  My mind begins to buzz before my vision darkens. 

Little Brianna is carrying a meat lovers pizza in her hand as she approaches the table where I sat anxiously to take a bite.  She takes a seat before opening the box and we start to eat while I saw my family eating their own pizza at the table beside us.  Sauce and toppings all over our mouths.

Another puzzle piece falls into place and my vision comes back.  Before I can stop myself,  I walk up to Brianna before squatting in front of her, just staring at her, longing to have the relationship we had before again. 

She looks up and gasps," Don't tell anyone about me being here!"

She quickly wipes her mouth with a napkin and runs out of the library, hiding the container of ribs in her bag.  I stand back up, watching her retreating figure, before going to Ms. AppleBee.

~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, Ms. AppleBee",  I wave before exiting the library and start towards the front doors of the school to meet Leo for a ride home.  However, a hand is pushed in front of me suddenly causing me to stop walking before Brianna stands in front of me without her minions in tow. 

"Can I help you?", I ask raising an eyebrow.

" Don't tell anyone, ok?", she demands but her eyes shows how desperate she really is.

"Why? You're acting like loving meat is a crime"

" Shhh.. Lower your voice", Brianna scolds, will looking around to make sure no one heard us.  It's not like much people are here right now anyway. 

I look at her expectantly before she sighs like telling me is a waste of time,"People like you who have no...status, wouldn't understand"

"Yeah I would never understand why the oh so confident Brianna should care what society thinks"

"You know nothing.  Anyway, just don't tell anyone.  You know I'm not the nicest person", she flips her hair before walking away.

I turn around and raise the volume of my voice a little bit so she can hear me,"Your threats have no effect anymore"

Brianna stops walking before looking over her shoulder," I'd watch my tongue if I were you"

Then she walks away leaving me in the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

I juggle my books in my hand as I ran to my class.  I forgot to set my alarm last night and woke up late!

Before I can take another step I run into someone, my books flying out of my hands.  The person catches me by the waist and pulls me into their chest before I could fall.  I look up to thank the person for catching me and to apologize for hitting them with my big head, but the words get caught in my throat.

Chase quickly lets me go and scratches the back of his neck, shifting his weight from side to side nervously.

I smile warmly at him, taking him by surprise,"Thank you for helping me not to fall"

"N-no problem at all", he smiles back," And sorry about the bus incident.  You were right, I should have more respect for you"

I pat his shoulder," It's cool, don't sweat about it.  You shouldn't respect me only, you should respect all girls"

"Of course"

I start to pick up my books off the ground with the help of Chase and when we collect them all I say," Thanks again"

He nods before handing me the rest of my books.

"Well, I'm running really late so see you later", I say getting a 'bye' in reply and walk to class this time.

Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter, I know sorry!  Anyways, how was it?  Leave your comments below and don't forget to vote!

It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it :3

See ya

- Peace out x

~Gabzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~