~Chapter 5: Tied~

Reader's POV
"Fr-friend?" he said shocked.

"Yes Ko~ I'll be your friend~" I replied happily.

"Th-thank you (y/n)-san!" he said nervously.

"Don't be so nervous! Man up!" I said laughing.

We talk for a while more then walk back to the cottage. We part diffrent directions to our rooms, saying goodbye. Once I entered the room, of course, Junko was in my room laying on my bed.

"Why are you so late?!" she asked angrily.

"For what? And stop shouting somebody might hear you..." I replied in a whisper shout.

"For a sis talk!"

"You haven't announced anything..."

"Exactly! So despair-inducing right?? But I thought you would be here!... Ah even more despair-inducing!!" she said drooling.

"Junko!"

"What?" she said with an 'innocent' face.

"Goddamit... What do you want to talk about..?"

"Well... People are not killing! And despair won't get started if there isn't any killing!" she said with a pout.

"You know... NORMALLY... People aren't supposed to freaking kill each other ya'know?"

"B-But! ...Despair! What about my love despair??"

"..."

"I've already prepared something... Oh would you look at that! I've got to goooo!" she said disappearing.

Oh my God... I need to take a walk. I walk to Nagito's door and knock a few times- no answer. I walked into the lobby where Souda and Sonia were staying there talking.

"Umm... Where is Nagito?" I asked afraid of what may be happening to him.

"..."

"You wanna' be around that freak?" Souda asked laughing.

"Where is he?" I said gripping onto his collar.

"Woah huh slow down (y/n)!" Sonia said nervously.

"Tell me." I said thinking about pulling my knife from my high-wasted shorts.

"W-Well he's tied down behind that door... Y-You walk straight then l-left."

I let go of his collar an rush to where Nagito was supposed to be. I open the door terrified.

"What did they do to you?!" I said looking at a tied up Nagito.

"Hey (y/n)... I'm a little tied up at the moment and I can't give you a proper welcome as you can see but make yourself at home." he said smiling.

"Wh-Why they would do this to you?"

"Oh well..."

I rushed to his side and started to cut all things holding him with my knife.

"Isn't a knife forbidden on the high school ground?" he said laughing.

"I don't even care right now." I said cutting all of them.

"Th-Thank you (y/n)..." he said getting up.

Then I realised how much taller he was then me. I blushed as I realised I was staring at him.

"You're so cute when you blush." he said pinching my cheek.

"Eeeh!" I exclaim as he let go.

We got out of the place and walked to his room.

"Would you like to hang out w-with me?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." I said smiling while I enter.

His room wasn't diffrent from mine. We got to play a few games until something weird happened.

"What, what, what dear Despair are you doing here?"

~Who do you think it is? :O