~Chapter 11: Jealousy And Death~

Reader's POV
I looked up into Nagito's eyes... And found hope... First time in such a long time... He helped me up and then went back to the main cottage where everyone was panicked and shocked.

"A body has been found..." Sonia said as she was shaking with fear.

"Mortals are capable of doing such things huh." Gundam said with a smirk.

"W-Where is Hajime?" I asked with fear traveling in my bones.

"Why do you care?!" Nagito said turning to me, he was furious as he took a hold of my wrist.

"I j-just asked." I said as his grip on my wrist was getting tighter. "Ouch, K-Komaeda!"

"A-Ah... I'm sorry..." he said letting go and turning away.

"He is in the Light Music Club and now we are going too!" Akane responded.

"Let's go already then!" Sonia said as she took off.

I tried to walk but something stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nagito stopped me.

"We have to s-see it Nagito!" I said getting scared of him.

Why was he acting like this all of a sudden?!

"Why do you care about him? You have me! You don't need anyone else! They can all die for all I care! You are mine and mine forever so stop thinking about others!!" he said dragging me closer then kissing me hungrily.

"N-Nagito..." I said tears forming in my eyes. "S-Stop! I-It h-hurts..." I cry out as he was holding me tighter and tighter.

His face expression was something I've never seen before from him... A mix of guilt, pain and sadness took over his features.

Nagito's POV
I... I'm a f*cking monster... I hurt (y/n)... I'm a worthless piece of trash that doesn't deserve its existence... I let go abruptly and run away... I've only caused pain and sorrow to poor (y/l/n)-chan... I'm trash...

You are worthless... You have nothing, zero!...
Such an unfortunate child, it's depressing!... No one even cares about you...
Who do you think you are, boy!... You are so weak you could only cling to something as frail as hope!...
I'm sorry for your parents! They had to deal with such a burden!...
You are insane!... You mean nothing in this world, give up already!...
Go! Die!

Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die... Die...

These single, simple word that made so much sense kept replaying in my head. I walk to my cottage and open the door. I look around frustrated. I finally found something that caught my eye: my old rusty survival knife I had for such a long time. Maybe it could put end to my unimportant life in several minutes... It doesn't matter anymore... (Y/n) doesn't love me... She just was sad because she saw such an unfortunate poor boy standing all alone... I don't even know why she wanted to care about me anyways... It isn't like I'm something special... I'm worthless... I'm no different from a trash bag. I caused so much pain to everyone around me... This is what I deserve