~Chapter 10: Getting Back What's Mine~

Reader's POV
We met in her room, then she started telling me her plan. We wrote down on paper everything we shall do. I go to my room and take my pocket knife... Am I really gonna kill someone..? I tremble just at the thought.

"For Nagito... Is worth it..." I clench my fists, tears making they're way to my pale cheeks.

"How are you (y/n)-san?" a well-known voice echoed into the room. "So... Like..." I turn around to see Junko playing with her hair. "Despair syndrome is so yesterday so you can take your Komaeda back... I'm so happy it brang despair to you! Squeee!" she said jumping around then vanishing.

"B-But what about Mikan..? Damn?! I'm already late!" I said leaving the plan on my desk.

I rush to the Light Music Club area seeing Mikan. I ran to her happily.

"Mikan what if we kill no one? Isn't it better?" I said with an excited face.

"W-What? No!" she said furious.

"B-But why not?" I said with a worried expression.

"I want to leave this island! I'm done with it! And you are gonna help me or be dead. What'd you rather do?"

I take a deep breath and close my eyes;

"I'm getting back what's mine." I said opening my eyes.

"W-What do you mean?"

"It means I'm leaving. Goodbye Mikan." I said turning my back, but a gun was shot 20 cm from my head.

"I won't miss next time." she warned.

I gulp, opening the big doors of the Light Music Club, running, full force. Mikan's freaking crazy! She nearly shot me in the head..? Well, I can't expect anything from someone who wanted to kill 2 people. I can't process everything quite right, right now, I have to run for dear life. Hopefully I'll make it out alive... I can't die right now! With these words I run faster, until I bump into something. God I'm so dead goodbye life...

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" I open my eyes to see two silver orbs I love.

"Ko! W-What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here anyway?" he asks konfused.
(Ohmehgerd I'm so sorry xD)

"You aren't really going to kill
someone, right?" he looks worried... What the heck should I answer with...

"U-Uhm no." I said looking away.

"Oh thank God." he said smiling.

Suddenly Nagito gets up as he takes out his knife... I look around paralyzed to see Mikan pointing a gun at me and Nagito pointing the knife at her. W-What the hell??

"Put the gun down." he said his eyes having an insane swirling, hope and despair f*cking his mind up.

Nagito's POV
Mikan gulps and looks around trembling, then she runs away. I make sure she is far enough for me to fix my attention on (y/n). She looks terrified... That b*tch. She's going to die next, yes she is. I'll rip her apart and--

"K-Komaeda stop."

"Huh?"

"You're finally out of it... Thank God..." she said tears forming in her cute little eyes.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaaaaaan~ I'm never gonna' leave you again~"