25

James pov

This evening, we are having dinner with the cast. To celebrate tomorrow being regionals. Riley's having a shower and I'm waiting for her outside, since I've already had mine.

I'm dressed in a black jeans and a red button-up shirt which was currently unbuttoned. I'm putting my socks on, when I hear the door open. Out comes Riley, wearing nothing, but there was a white towel wrapped around her body.

"James, does my body look darker to you. Because I could have sworn it was way lighter. Maybe I spent too much time tanning."

"You still look goreous. But maybe your body seems darker, because of the white towel. You should try taking that off, and then looking at your body." She's about to do what I suggested, then she realised.

"Ha ha ha. Nice try loverboy. Save all of that for tonight." She said. She grabs her clothes and walks back to the bathroom.

"Can't blame a guy for tying, Ri."

Rileys pov

I put on a nice dark blue dress and do my make-up. I get out of the bathroom to see James. He's ready and sadly, his shirt is buttoned up now.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yup. Let's go." I say and I walk out the door. He doesn't follow.

"Ri, wait." He says. I walk back into the room. "I don't remember getting a kiss." And and he sticks his lips out. I kiss them.

"Can we go now?" I ask.

"Let's go." He says and thus time we both walk into the hallway. Holding hands.

James pov

We arrive at the restaurant and find A Troupe. We go to sit down.

"Jiley! Hi." West says.

I laugh. "Hey man."

"You were late...." Eldon says smirking. Daniel groans.

"James just wanted a kiss." Riley says.

"She's a really good kisser. I mean really good." I say. They all roll their eyes.

"Let's order already." Giselle says motioning the waiter to come take our order.

"Ri, what are you having?" I whisper.

"I want a burger. But it says here that one plate comes with two burgers. I think we should share." She whispers back.

"Whatever you want, gorgeous." She smiles.

"We'll have the cheeseburgers, please." I say in my normal voice. I here a click.

"Oooh. Jiley cuteness at the restaurant." Chloe says snapping a picture. "And post."

I laugh and pull Riley in for a short kiss.

"Eew eeew! No! Stop!" Emily says. I chuckle. Riley giggles.

Rileys pov

After dinner everyone was exhausted. We went to our rooms to sleep. I was snuggling up to James. He pulls me into an intense makeout session. Which results in me taking his shirt off. I climb ontop of him. He pulls my pijama top over my head. Leaving me in just my bra.

We kiss again. I trace his abs and he rubs my back. He's about to unclip my bra.

"Wait!" I say breaking the kiss.

"What, weren't you enjoying that?"

"Yes. Believe me I was. But let's use protection." He nods and gets a condom.

Then he starts kissing my neck and goes down to my shoulder. He then goes down to my breasts which were revealed.

James pov

I wake up the next morning. My naked body is against Riley's. I get up slowly and put on my boxers. I look at her sleeping. She's so gorgeous. All the perfect parts of her body. She starts to wake up. Her eyelashes flutter open.

"Good morning, princess."

"Good morning." She grabs her phone and looks at it. "James it's 9:30. We have 20 minutes to get ready." She says sleepily . She walks to the closet, grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Rileys pov

I walk out of the bathroom. In dresses and my makeuo is done. I see James, also dressed, watching tv.

"Hi there, beautiful. You ready?"

"Hey James. Yeah." I'm starting to walk out the door when I remember. I go back in and give James a kiss. "Now, let's go."

We meet the cast at the stage. It's vet big and there are so many seats in front of it. My stomach is doing flips. I feel a pair of arms hug my waist from behind.

"We're gonna do great I promise." He says. And that makes every part of me believe we are. But I'm still a little bit nervous.