Young and Bold 2

JOSH
Her food was delicious as usual. She may have burned down a restaurant in Europe, I still don't think she knows that I know, but she sure is a great cook, just no flombaying.

I know more about her then she has ever shared with me face to face, I'm a computer genius, spying kinda comes with the territory.

Her mother passed away just a few short years ago and it left her devistated. From the looks of her records, that I can't say where I got them from, she didn't work for nearly six months afterwards. She grew up happy but I didn't need to be a computer wiz to know that. Her happiness is written all over her soft, happy features. I have never met someone so joyful, and yet always seem to cause so much, unintentional, drama.

She fit in well here, thankfully. Elliot and Yolanda are two of the most friendly people I know but are huge gossips, thankfully neither of them could work a mainframe to save their lives, otherwise I know they would know all of my secrets too.

Then I here a soft knock, Gabi's knock.
"Ready for lunch Josh?" I hear her say from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come in Gabs."

She carries a tray holding my most favorite of sandwiches, a salad and a can of soda. She then carefully sets it on my desk with a smile, that I'm not sure if she knew I noticed.

"I thought it was a sandwich day, so I made your favorite." She said after taking a few steps away from me.

"Thanks, you know me so well." I say looking at her and really taking her in. Even after after taking steps away from me I could still smell her perfume. Though I could tell it was a cheap knock-off it smelt amazing because it was Gabi. Today she wore a light blue dress with a red undershirt and a red, fake, flower in her hair. I have no idea what she would do if she had actual money to spend on her wardrobe but I know I like this better, it was just so Gabi.

"What would you like for dinner?" She asks looking at me, then letting her eyes wander the room.

"How about some of those chicken breasts you cooked last month?" I ask knowing its her favorite thing to cook, besides dessert.

"Sounds great." She says before leaving the room.

Oh Gabi you have no idea how hard it is to get any work done with you around.
--------
She clung to my mind the rest of the afternoon. I am working on a new application that can help organize your schedule, in a different way from most apps of its kind. As I was writing code, her blonde hair wisped through my mind. It moved as she moved, bouncing gracefully on her shoulders. When shes gone I can't get any work done, when she's here I get even less accomplished.