Chapter 7

A/N If you guys have any ideas for my series i might actually use them in an chapter. This chapter is gonna have another Garmau moment so get ready to set sail. Enough about this chapter. Go on ahead and read it my friends!!!

---Zenix's Pov---
How could i let this happen. She has to blame me. I want her to blame me. That way shes not upset at herself. I dont want her sad. I dont want her to run away again. What am i thinking? I NEED her not to run away again. No ones aloud to check on her. I live near the farm house and all i hear is crying and screams of pain from Aphmau. I want her to blame me.
Its your fault Zenix Its your fault Zenix
Im a guard, and what does that require to do? GUARD PEOPLE FROM GETTING HURT. All ive been doing all day is sitting on my bed crying.
Its your fault. Why did you let this happen? You could have saved her. She wouldnt have to yell. She wouldnt have to cry. "Why?!? Why did i let this happen?!?!" I heard a knock on my door afterwards. I head to the door wiping away my tears. After opening the door i was surprised to see Garroth. "Hello Zenix. Im glad you took the day off today. You needed one after this." I responded rudely though i know i shouldnt have "Well im gonna go back to what i was doing." I start to shut the door until he kept it open with his hand. "Wait Zenix. I have good news for you, Zoey says we may go see Lady Aphmau in the farmhouse." "Ill be there soon" I shut the door and take off my helmet, comb my hair, get armor on, and grab my knife. Those thoughts keep haunting me though.
It was your fault. You almost killed your adopted sister. You did this.
I started to walk out of the door until i heard crying. I knew who that belonged to. Aphmau. I sprinted over to the farm house to see Aphmau crying in her sleep. "Aphm...au" I started crying. "Im sorry, im so so sorry. I should have asked you what was going on. I should have asked you if you were ok. Im so so sorry. Please forgive me Aphmau. I promise i wont let that happen again." Im just staring at the ground crying now. I wish i knew what was going on in her mind. Zenix let her rest. You can apologize to her when she will actually understand. I walked home thinking that if i could change anything that was in the past i would have changed that,
Im Sorry Aphmau. Ill See You Soon.

---Aphmau's Pov---

Why is someone stabbing my leg... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS.
Im trying to speak, tell them to stop, move my arm, do SOMETHING. My body wont let me. Its like its trying to make me suffer. Like its getting revenge. I think its Zenix whos stabbing me, i deserve it. I left him alone AGAIN. Irene, please make it stop... PLEASE IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!

---Garroth's Pov---

I love Aphmau, I couldnt save Aphmau.
Thats all that was going through my head as i sit next to my passed out crush.
The Only One Ive Ever Loved, Laying Down In Pain.
Me and Zenix need to tell her when she wakes up that she isnt a shadow knight. That her heart is pure. That if she left us that would hurt more then if she killed us.
"Stop Stabbing Me Please.... It Hurts Oh Irene It Hurts" I look up to see Aphmau crying and talking in her sleep, She thinks shes being stabbed, i wish i could tell her otherwise. I take my helmet off to wipe away my tears. "Its Ok Lady Aphmau. Your going to be ok, i promise on Lady Irene's Grave." I start crying harder. "You arent cursed, you arent going to hurt anyone. You have a pure heart Aphmau. You are going to change the world for the better. I want you to trust me ok?" I put on my helmet then leave. "Aphmau.... You Are Going To Hurt Someone If You Do Run Away Again. Yourself, Thorgi, Zenix..." I sigh "Me..." Then i walked out.

---Zoe's Pov--- A/N OOOO A NEW POV PEOPLE

I know how Garroth feels about Aphmau. I have a special set of magicks. I would know i can sense this kind of stuff. I am one of Aphmau's friends, i want to wake her up. I know shes in pain, shes an amazing and funny person at heart. She doesnt deserve this. I can sense that she has a hard past. Shes been in so much pain, i want to help her by waking her up but i know that would only cause her more pain. In the mean time i will make dinner for Kyle, Molly and Cory's kid.
Ugh Aphmau so many people care about you, why dont you realize.

---Garroth's Pov---

When my shift was over i walked to the farmhouse so i could sit next to Aphmau. Also because you love her
I sit down and see that Zenix is calling me on the amulet. "Hello Zenix, is everything alright?" I heard him sniffle then sigh "Yes i would like to watch Aphmau overnight." I frown though knowing its smart, he misses her almost as much as i do. "Alright ill be headed home. See you soon Zenix." I hang up and look at Aphmau. "Oh Aphmau, please wake up... Please." I hug her then kiss her forehead. I start crying then walk away.
Please Dont Run Away Again Aphmau.

OH MEH IRENE THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE!!
Thanks for reading everybody!! Next chapter comin up soon (AS ALWAYS :3)
-Ally<3