Chapter 17

---Zenix's Pov---

"So is anyone going to tell me what the Irene happened to Garroth?! He wasnt breathing let alone now having full conversations with us!" I didnt mean to raise my voice but i was just so confused. My question got answered from Zoe. "None of us are sure exactly what happened, but we have an idea. We think because shes a direct descendant of Lady Ire....." Garroth cuts her off. "Shes a direct descendant?! I thought she was just a descendant." Zoe sighs. "There was only one direct descendant that lived on this world. He died a very long tome ago shortly after Lady Irene died. There were scriptures about another one and thats her. Anyway we think because shes a direct decendant she has Lady Irene's magicks." I sigh. "That just means more people want to kill her." I stare at Aphmau until Garroth speaks. "Guys lets just get her rest. I have a feeling that took all of her energy resurrecting me." I nod and pick her up. I carry her to Garroth's house and set her on her bed. "So can you explain to me exactly what happened?" I turn around to see Garroth standing in the door way. I nod. "We were all walking towards Scaleswind so we can go to her parents funeral. Then Aphmau heard a evil laugh that sounded like Laurence. We pulled put our swords getting ready to see whos there. We saw Laurance and you ran towards him with your sword. He pulls out a bow and you got shot in the heart." He rubs his chest. "I cant believe Aphmau actually resurrected me." I nod. "Me neither. I dont undertsand this magicks stuff." He nods. "Alright im going to head to bed. Hopefully sleep will help me even process what the Irene is going on." I nod and head out but take one more look at Aphmau.
She Just Resurrected Garroth..

---Garroth's Pov---

I wake up and yawn but the thought keeps haunting me like a shadow i cant get rid of.
You would be dead right now if it wasnt for Aphmau.
I stretch and see Aphmau still passed out. "Hm. I guess resurrecting me took a lot out of her." I sigh. "Im sorry Aphmau i shouldnt have charged at Laurance, he just got me so mad after what he put you through i just wanted to stop him from hurting you more." I frown. "It seems though i am the one hurting you not Laurance." I walk into the other room and throw on my helm and armor. I grab my sword and head out. I head along the streets until i hear barking and some squeaking. "Thorgi? Sean Connery?" I see the cute little hamster on Thorgi's back. "Guys just head to my house and ill take care of you when i get home." Sean makes a cute little noise and i see Thorgi trying to grab my leg armor. I sigh. "All right whats wrong?" I see Thorgi sprinting towards my house and i follow them. When i open my door they sprint to the bedroom. I open that door and see a tired Aphmau sitting up. She looks extremely surprised. "G.....GARROTH?!?!?!" She starts crying. "I THOUGHT LAURANCE KILLED YOU! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!" She tries to get out of bed and she starts running towards me. Half way through she falls but i catch her. She hugs me tight and instead of backing up i hug her back. "How are you here Garroth!?! Am i dead too?!" I laugh. "No. You saved me." She lets go of my and falls backwards. "Alright first of all why am i so weak. Second how did i save you?!" I sigh, knowing i have to get back to my shift. "Lord Aphmau? Zoe and Kiki will answer those questions i have to get back on my shift. I left and started walking to Kawaii-Chan's knowing everyone is probably there due to Aphmau's magicks. I knock on the door to see Kiki and Zoe answer. "Can you guys help Aphmau out? I have to get back to my shift." They smile and nod and we all head back towards my place. I stand at my post and just pace.
I died. I love her. She saved me.

---Aphmau's Pov---

I sit more confused when i was when i even saw Laurance. I sit there extremely weak not knowimg if im actually dead or not. I hear a knock on my door. "Hello?" I hear Kiki and Zoe whispering behind the door. "Its Kiki and Zoe!" "Come in" I see them walk through the door and i get even more confused. Are they dead too? "Hey Aphmau. I know your confused." I nod. "Uh... yeah. I did just see the guy that died right in front of my eyes laugh and hug me." Kiki sighs and says something. "Aphmau your special." I roll my eyes. "Alright so maybe i make some stupid mistakes. That doesnt mean im special." They laugh. "No i meant that you are the only direct descendant of Lady Irene." "Wait im a what?" They both sigh. "Yes your a direct descendant of Lady Irene. The only one to ever exist to be exact. We think you have Lady Irene's magicks." My jaw drops open. "Wait what?!?! I dont have magicks! Ive never had magicks. I was one of the few in my orphanage who didnt." Then Zoe starts speaking. "Remember when you first were at the hospital when we met?" I nod. "Well i don't think you remember but you asked if there was a reason i was there because Garroth told you that everyone else that was there had a certain kind of magicks." I nod again. I actually remember that. "Well i was there because i have barrier magicks. I have your house surrounded by some to be exact." I look at her even more confused. "My barrier magicks will let no one shoot or hurt anyone in it. So you wont get hurt Lord Aphmau." I nod. At least i understand i tiny bit. "Alright so whos going to tell me how the Irene Garroth is currently walking around." I try to stand up but fall over from being too weak. "Oww." I look up to see Zoe looking concerned, Kiki looking scared. "Aphmau you have to be careful. The magicks you used to heal Garroth drained all of your energy. You cant do very much." I sigh. "Guys i have a village to take care of." I stand up this time not falling down right away. "Ill be fine i just want to check on everybody. Hows Thorgi and Sean Connery?" Kiki smiles. "I was taking care of them while you were gone. They are amazing pets!" Wait wait wait. If im really a direct descendant of Lady Irene then wouldnt i be a danger to other people? "Guys wont i be hurting all of you if i stay here?" They shake their heads. "No you'll be helping us." I nod.
"As long as i dont kill another person."
Before they could say anything i walked out of the room.

Alrighty guys the chapter is ova!!! Btw when i get 1.5k reads i will be posting another long chapter so dont worry your pretty little heads.