Chapter 2

---Aphmau's Pov---

"G..g..g...garroth?" "GUYS WE HAVE TO SAVE APHMAU!" That was Garroth right? Im not good with names. "ZOE KAWAII~CHAN GRAB LAURANCE! GARROTH Please dont hurt her." That... that was Zenix. Why did he care for me so much?? "Who Is That? GARROTH LOOK MOVE!!" Thats all i heard. It was in slow motion, my head hurting extremely bad. Garroth carrying me in his arms sprinting. He turns left. Theres a girl. With a bow. That just shot an arrow. I heared screams of horror. Why was everyone staring at my leg? I look down. "GARROTH NO NO NO WHY HER!" That was Zenix.
I Was Shot

---Zenix's Pov---

I remember why i recognized her. She she was my best friend in scaleswind until she got a fever then i.. i didnt see her again, she was said to be dead. She was the only one i had, she was also an orphan but was adopted by the lord. She didnt want to be the lords daughter but she loved them like they were her real parents. She was doing amazing, greeting the village every morning, bringing lunches to the guards half way through the shift. She would also attempt to help people who are sick. She adopted me. I was an orphan. I was left to die by my family, but she saved me. Shes a decendant of lady irene thats why whenever you meet her right away you want to protect her with your life, and shes almost dead. She saved me. That was all that was in my mind.
She Saved Me. I Didnt Save Her
I dont like her in a way that shes my wife. No no no. I love her in a way that she saved my life twice not to mention treated me like a brother to her.
Dont Leave Me Aphmau Please You Are The Only One I Have.

---Garroth Pov---

Why does she make me feel this way. Like even though i think shes dead. I still want her smile. Why does she need to hide her face?
Probobly for the same reason you are idiot! Her past. I wanted to stay there trying to stop aphmau from crying. Trying to stop her from frowning. Trying to stop her pain. I dont know how i feel about her.
Is it Love? No No No. I Just Met Her For Irenes Sake!
I dont know. But i will protect her with my life.
"GARROTH GO HURRY YOU ZOE AND ZENIX TAKE APHMAU TO THE HOSPITAL IN BRIGHTPORT! YOU MAY RIDE UNGRTH!!!" With those words from laurance the three of us were off. One unconscious Aphmau. One depressed Zenix. One Sad Zoe. And One Love Struck Garroth.

---Aphmau's Dreams Pov---

This wasnt persay a dream then it was a part of my life. I remember him. He was my greatest friend. He Is my favorite friend. I saved him. I want to see him. I dont like him that way... No Not at all, but he was my brother.
My Adopted Brother. Its been so long. I want to see him. I miss Zenix.
Why Cant I Just Wake Up?

---Garroth's Pov---

Id give anything to switch spots with aphmau. She hasnt even stepped foot in Pheonix Drop and all ready shes had someone attempt to assasinate her. Twice. She wimpers in her sleep. She cries in her sleep. She wants to see her mom and dad. She says Zenix I Missed You. She even says Garroth Im Scared. I Dont Wanna Die.
Im scared too Aphmau. But your gonna live, Zenix and i will make sure of it. Just then Zenix walks in and immediantly runs to aphmau. "Your gonna be ok Aphmoo" He chuckles while crying. "Ill see you soon. And no matter what. Please stay alive." I turned to look at him hold her hand and cry. "Aphmoo sweetie your gonna be fine" he says while crying, "Zenix I Missed You" Aphmau just said in her sleep. "Garroth Im Scared" Me and Zenix stared at eachother. "Mommy why. I dont wanna marry someone i just met" She turns around wincing from her head. Panic runs through me. She had to do the same thing i did? Then she must be related to a lord. But which one? "Garroth go get some sleep, ill take the night shift." I nodded. But i had to ask him, why does he call her aphmoo? "Hey Zenix? Do you mind if i ask about you and aphmau over here?" He sighs then stands. "Me and aphmau go way back. Even before you found me in that forest. We.. we uses to live in Scaleswind. We were both orphans. She got adopted by the lord of our town. I..uh.. when i got adopted my parents would beat me. Until we met up again. We used... are best friends." He sighs then stares at aphmau. "She saved my life mentally and physically twice. The last time i saw her was when she was delusional from a extremely bad fever. She was not looking good. The lord wanted to have some alone time with his daughter so he kicked everyone out." I look at his hand and all i could see was his knuckles being white from creating a fist. "A supposed doctor came in to help, gave aphmau a potion that erased her memories except for every painful moment shes ever had. Every dream. Every death." A tear slips down his face. "She was gone after that. Told to be dead. The whole town was in sorrow. I ran away hoping that ill find her in a forest and she just got lost. Thats when you found me Garroth. Thats why i was looking sad. Thats why i never was the same and i have my guard up every moment of every day." Wow Zenix knew her in Scaleswind? Holy crap thats far. "Wait wait wait. Was she the first born daughter of the lord?" I hope hes not going to say... "Yes she was. In fact she was the only daughter of scaleswind." That was the answer i didnt want to hear. "Well im going home. Take care of aphmau!!" I walked out of the room.
If I Stayed In Okhasis, I Would Have Married... Her?

Hey guys! So alot happened in this episode. Dont worry, Laurence is gonna be in here just not Larmau (SORRY!) Next chapter is comin out as soon as it can.
-Ally