Chapter 20

Thank you guys so much for reading my book. I just wrote it for the people who want more drama in their lives :P but im so happy from all the support!! As always i love you all!!
-Ally <3

---Aphmau's Pov---

After walking away from my house in anger and confusion i just wanted to sit down and breathe. I walked to a secret lake that was far but not far enough for me to get lost. I sat down my hand still holding my sword. I looked at my reflection in the water. "Hmph. I remember when i used to do this in Scaleswind. Stare at my reflection. Smile from how good my life was." I pick up a rock and throw it at the woman in the water. "Gah!" I stare at the sky. Then all of the sudden i got pushed in the water. As soon as i hit the bottom i hit my head on a large rock. Oh Irene im............blacking.............out......NO! I could barely see and i was extremely dizzy. But i still could see. I pull myself out of the water and i look around almost falling until i look up...... "Zane?!?!" I get hit in the back with the sword making it harder to see. I stand up. "Zane why are you doing this!?" I grab my sword and strike hoping i hit someone. "Oh Aphmau. You are extremely important. Without you there would be a shadow lord. There for.... we have to kill you." He strikes me again in the arm this time. Im not giving up this time. Im going to fight. I try to steady myself. "Zane please!!" I start to cry. GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF APHMAU!!!! I finally focused my sight enough to start trying to fight. "Zane.....Please!" I see him come at me and i defend myself. "I see that Dante kid knows a tiny bit about fighting." I gulp. He slices more times and he gets a slice on my hand which made me drop my sword. "Too bad i know more." I wince but im not giving up i punch him and use the techniche Dante taught me. Make it look like your punching him. Then take out the knife and slice him. I do that and i slice his leg. "Hey that kinda tickled." I grab my sword, and roll under him. I try to strike his back but instead he turns around and blocks it. "Aww the princess is trying to have a tickle fight with me. I hope you realise that if you hurt me that i will send troops here ti destroy your tiny little village." I shudder and fall. "Hmph this was easier then i thought it was going to be. I see the sword and i look away and hear swords clanging. I turn back to see Zenix running towards me and Garroth fighting Zane. "Aph are you o......... OH MY IRENE YOUR CUT!!" I look down at my hand, and my arm. I also feel my head and back. I look at my hand and i sigh. "Here let me help y...." "Im fine!" I get up and grab my sword pushing Garroth away. "GUYS THIS IS MY FIGHT YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" Zane smiles. "Heh i didnt know you cared even for shadow knights." I suddenly get super angry. "THEY ARENT SHADOW KNIGHTS!!!!" I attempt to knock his sword out of his hand. "Hmph you finally got something into that thick little head of yours. Well other than the fact that you have i dont know about 7 8 Guards? We have over 100 at our disposal. Not to mention all the weapons." I pause. I dont want to risk our village. I sigh...........then drop my sword. "Thats a good girl. Now lets play with your guards." I turn to them. "Guys go!" "But Aph!!" "Zenix Go!!" Then Zane smiles wickedly. "That name sounds familiar! Werent you the best friend of the daughter of Scaleswind?" He starts crying. "D...dont bring her into this. Shes dead because of a shadow knight." "Oh poor little Zenix sad about his cute friend that died a while ago. Hmph wasnt that 4 years ago from..... yesterday?" He starts getting angry. "I SAID DONT BRING HER INTO THIS!!!" I stand up, grab my sword, and push him away. "I said leave Zenix! Thats an order!" He stares at me in concern. I feel something stab my arm as even Garrorth starts crying. I grab the bracelet. If this works correctly...... i should be able to hurt...............No.....No......No.........No! Im blac........king.........out. I shake my head trying to focus. I grab my bracelet, turned behind me, and sliced him. "Gah!" I grab my sword trying to stab him but im guessing i hit him because i heard a big oomph. "G.....Garroth i cant see........im.........seeing...........starrrs" After that i try to stand up but fall back over. I feel Zenix trying to pull me up and i hit him. "Stop......i..i can s...stan...stand up by m..myself." He lets go and i feel myself losing blood. "Aphmau you need help!!!" I can feel that im slowly falling. "Ill............be..........fine......." I can feel that im slowly passing out........maybe for good. "You......................guys..........take............ care of............Phe.....Pheonix.......Drop." I can tell that Zenix is crying. "N....no we...we arent l....l..leaving with.....without you Aph....." "Please.......just t...take c...c...care of Pheonix D..d...drop." I know im slowly fading away. Im glad im dying protecting my friends and my village. "NO APHMAU PLEASE DONT LEAVE US!!!!" I can tell they are both crying. "S....s...see you g...g...guys l..later." I give a worn out smile. "Aphmau......please!" I can tell Zenix is bawling. "Please!" I wave goodbye.
Then Everything Goes White.

OH MEH GERD!!! I HONESTLY FREAKING STARTED CRYING!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS BRUTAL!! Anyway thanks for reading.....NO THE BOOK ISNT OVER!!! Dont worry guys! I have a plan! Anyway i love you all so so so so so much!!
-Ally <3