Chapter 13

A/N Btw sorry for late chapters. SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK XD Anyway to da chapta! (Ha Get It? Like....get to da choppa... but a book... im done) Also another side note. I thought to celebrate 500 reads we will have another long chapter so enjoy!

---Garroth's Pov---

I stare up from my bed. Not sleeping though just... thinking. So I would have had to marry Lord Aphmau. Hmph. I love her but i don't think she likes me that way. No matter what ill be her guardian forever. I know that she has no clue about who EXACTLY i am. I became a guard because i DON'T wanna lead. She didn't want to leave Zenix. Now that i think about it she didn't remember Zenix at that time. Oh my Irene. She didn't run away from marriage she ran away because she had no one. She ran away because she was trying to start a new life. Oh My Irene! If Zane comes to find me he will also.......take......Aphmau. "H....h...hey Gar..Garroth? A...are y...y....you aw..aw...awake?" I look across the room at Aphmau's bed and see that shes sitting up looking at me. "Are you ok Lady Aphmau?" "M.....m.....may i ha...have some wa...wa...water?" "Of course! Ill be right back, i also have to redo your wrap on your face and side." She nods then i walk out to the kitchen. I Cant Let Zane Come. He Probably Knows I Didn't Die. Hes Going To Go To Every Town Until He Finds Me. I grab the water and gauze and i start to hear coughing and Thorgi running down the stairs. He starts nudging me and barking. "Whats wrong Thorgi?!?" He runs back upstairs and i follow close behind when i see Aphmau coughing up blood. I run to Aphmau as shes coughing and she waves me away. "Im *cough cough* fi.............ne." After that she passes out with blood everywhere. "Thorgi! Go get Brian and Kawaii-Chan!!" He sprints out of the room and i start checking if shes breathing. Shes........not. I start to do CPR as i call Dr.Doctor on the amulet.
1...2....3...4...5
"Doctor! Please come quick Aphmau isn't breathing!" "Alright im on my way!" I keep doing CPR against Aphmau.
1...2....3...4....5
I hear footsteps then knocking on my door. "GUYS COME QUICK!!" They all sprint inside and head to the room.
1....2.....3.....4......5
"Kawaii-Chan is worried! Garroth-Kun whats wrong!!!!" "She....she isn't breathing!"
1......2......3......4........5
"Kawaii-Chan go get Zenix, Kiki, and Zoe!! Brian stay here!!!" They both nod and Kawaii-Chan sprints off. Brian just runs out to wait at the door for Dr.Doctor. No...No No NO!!!
1..........2...........3..........4..............5
I start to hear coughing and then see more blood coming out of her mouth as she attempts to sit up. "G.......g......Garroth?" I look up to see Aphmau gripping the stabs that were next to her heart and on her back. "Oh My Irene Aphmau!!!" I hug her and start crying "I'm so happy you are alive!!!" "Ow Gar...roth wh....what has go...gotten i...in to y...you?" Her stabs start bleeding again. "Owwww" I look over to see Brian sprinting up the stairs with Dr.Doctor. Following behind was Kawaii-Chan, Zenix, Kiki, and Zoe. Zenix breathes in. "Guys what the Irene is going on here?" I turn to him. "Zenix... Aphmau lost her pulse and wasn't breathing." He suddenly looks at Aphmau terrified. Dr.Doctor walks over to me and we start re wrapping her with the company of her greatest friends, that were keeping Aphmau calm. "So Aphmau... How ya feeling? Does it hurt a lot anymore?" I turn around to see Zenix looking partly scared. "W...well im n..not d....d...dead so i g..g..guess n..n..not." She looks back at Zenix making a smirk. I can tell that definitely improved Zenix's mood. "Thats good. Some improvement is good improvement i guess." I hear Kiki gasp. "Oh my i almost forgot!" Everyone turns to look at her. "I have a friend for Thorgi!" She runs off and comes back a few minutes later with a orange hamster. "I wanted Thorgi to have a friend while your resting!" She automatically eases up and puts her hands out. Kiki puts the hamster into her hands. "Oh M..my Irene! i...I..ITS SO CUTE!!!" She puts her head up against the adorable creature and says "Sean Connery! Th..that's what i..ill na..name it!" It hops out of her hands and curls up next to Thorgi. "Thats honestly adorable." Brian says smiling. "Alright we finished re wrapping her wraps! That should last you about two days." She faces me. "Th..th..thank y..you Garroth" I smile though no one can see through my helm. "You are welcome Lady Aphmau! Some people actually think of you as a Lord." Tears slip through her eyes. "Aphmau whats wrong?" Zoe says concerned. "I...i....i haven't b..been honest." A few more tears slip from her eyes."I...i di...didn't run a...away f..f..from ma..marriage. I..i j..just r..ran away f..from being a...a...alone." She starts crying now. I noticed that Dr.Doctor left. Kiki, Zoe, and Kawaii-Chan walked up to her bed. "Shh Aphmau-Senpai. We wont leave you alone." Shes bawling now. "Guys i....i d....d..don't wanna b..be left a..alone again." Zenix walks up. "Aphmau. You know i was heart broken when you supposedly died. I know how it feels to be left alone. You wont. We wont let that happen. You are gonna be a great leader." She looks at him. "B..b...but Zenix. I w..wanna be t..the lord o...of ph....Phoenix Drop. What i...if they n...n...notice that i...i am the f....f...future Lord of s...sca...Scaleswind?" What if she wears a disguise?? "Hey guys?" Everyone turns towards me. "Whats wrong Garroth." Zenix suddenly looks terrified, and is shaking. "What if Lady Aphmau justs wears a disguise. Maybe coloring her hair or something like that?" Kiki smiles. "Thats a pretty smart idea Garroth!" All of the girls in the room except Aphmau screams. "MAKEOVER!!" Aphmau sighs and nods. They all squeal and me, Brian, and Zenix walk out of the house. "Hmph girl time is strange." I nod laughing. You'll Be Fine..... Lord Aphmau.