Chapter 37

3 More chapters left guys!! Btw not sure if you have seen it yet but my last chapter of this book is going to be somewhat the same as the 100th episode of minecraft diaries. Except its going to have a few extra twists and its going to be with my characters. The song has pretty like loud screaming so if your reading this wit headphones you better walk away now! I just love the lyrics. Also we have just gotten 4k! Thank you all so very much!!

---Aphmau's Pov---

Its been about two days sense Ally left and i have been doing some sword training just in case we have to go get her. "Got it!" I smile looking at the sliced dummy.

Soon after my training, Brian comes sprinting up to me. "A.....Aphmau.... Azura wants to talk with you. She came from Brightport." I nod and walk out onto the grass and frown.

This cannot be good news. Not good at all.

I walk towards the docks as i see the blond woman in guard armor. We met when i ran away to save Laurence from the nether. "Hey Azura? Whats wrong?"

She sighs. "Lord Aphmau, our Lord died while he was sleeping." I gasp. "Oh no!!"

She shakes her head. "It was right in front of me, i was guarding his house last night and everything. That wasnt even the worst part of it though. Lord Burt didnt have any children which means that someone else had to become Lord. There were two Jury of Nine in Brightport at the time so..." I cut her off. "Wait what were their names?"

"Um... Jeffory the Golden Heart and Allyson the Fire Sword." I stare at her, still grasping what she said. "So they are taking over the village huh?"

She nodded and i started to walk away. "Azura, ill be there shortly. I have to talk to the Jury of Nine members anyway so i can see whats going on." She jumps on her ship, automatically leaving.

I run towards the guard tower, knowing Laurence and Zenix would probably be there. I opened the door to see everyone there.

"Guys? I have to as Zenix and Laurence to follow me. I have to go do something important so Garroth, while i am gone you are in charge."

Garroth looks at me questionably, as does Dante, but Laurence and Zenix nod. They are the only two to even know about the masked man that wants to help us. We walk out and as soon as i hit the gravel pathway i ran, the two guards following close behind.

"Aphmau what is going on? Is there any new news about Ally?" Laurence was staring at the ground.

I nod violently, increasing my speed. "S...She and Jeffory the Golden Heart are taking over B.....Brightport." They gasp and we finally got to the docks.

"Do you know why she is doing this?!" Zenix looks freaked out. Like he just saw a ghost.

"Zane.... the Jury of Nine always follows him. As if they are under a trance. They can be in the middle of a sentence and as soon as Zane declares war thousands of people die. It is horrible." I shudder from Laurence's words.

"I have a feeling that the Lord isnt actually dead." They nod and we get to the docks, jumping onto the boat.

Once we get to Brightport i see guards everywhere. "Th....These are O'Khasis guards guys. They might recognize me." Laurence nods while Zenix pulls out his backpack.

"I came prepared, here. As soon as you said you needed us i grabbed this." He passes me a sweatshirt. "Thanks."

I put the grey sweatshirt on, making it cover all ny hair. He also passes me a container. "Contacts. They will make your eyes turn grey. They will recognize us so i want you to have this..." He gives me an amulet. "Communication amulet. We will be back at the village."

Laurence punches his shoulder playfully and laughs. "Dude you were prepared for everything!" Zenix laughs too.

I finish putting the contact lenses in and they sailed off. I sighed and walked through. The guards looking at me like they dont really care. I walk around and see a tavern. Well hopefully they will be in there. I walk through the door, pushing it open. I see people in every table except one, as if there weren't enough people to fill it. I sat down at the table and looked around. I saw a waiter coming straight towards me.

"Would you like anything miss?" "Water." He walks off coming back soon after. I mutter a thanks and he left. I threw down my hood showing my purplish-black hair.

I see some O'Khasis guards at a table and looked closer to see two other people without helmets. One, a guy with brown hair and green eyes. The other, a woman with a..... purple eye and a yellow eye. Her hair wasnt black though. It was orange and red, in a flame pattern. It flowed all down her back. The brown hair man looked at me and i looked away. If that IS Ally, why is her hair different.

I saw the woman walk up and leave the tavern, while the man walked up to me. "Hello there Miss. Are you new in town?" I nod. "Well my name is Jeffory. Its not exactly a good time to come into these parts. O'Khasis has taken over. Between you and me... im not really following Zane."

I smile at him and he goes on and on about his family, and his daughter. "Anyway its back to guarding that well! Bye!" He leaves and i put the amulet close to my favce and i talk to it. Laurence answers.

"Hey Aph. Got any info?"

"Well Jeffory said that he had to guard the well. Im guessing that there is something inside that well."

"Thats smart. How about you check in about 10 minutes while me and Zenix make a distraction. Oh i know! We can egg them, making them chase after us. Then you will get a free chance to drop through."

I facepalm and sigh. "Really.... of all things..."

"H.....Hey! Thats the only plan i got! Just look through the window!"

I stop the call and walk to the window of the tavern. I see Laurence and Zenix on horses throwing eggs. I chuckle and open the door, looking side to side for any extra guards. None perfect! I run to the well and i see a button the inside. I push it and the well drains. There HAS to be something in here.

And i jump in.

Idk what to say. Hai!!
Anyway i just wanted to say the colors for Ally's eyes.

Happy: Yellow
Ecstatic: Neon Yellow
Enthusiastic: Orange
Mad: Light Red
Angry: Red
Extremely Angry: Crimson Red
Sad: Blue
Extremely Sad: Ice Blue
Depressed: White
Evil: Black
Apologetic: Green
Confused: Purple
Dizzy: Grey
Love: Pink
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: In Between
Artist/Artists: Beartooth
Original/Cover: Original