Chapter 39

---Laurence's Pov---

I was sharpening my sword when i see Aphmau fling open the door in tears. "Whats wrong Aph?"

"I saw Ally.... killing Jeffory the Golden Heart for helping me get the Lord." I gasped not believing what i heard.

I turn towards Zenix whos looking stunned. "Zenix do still have that amulet?!" Aphmau and Zenix both turned towards me, looking confused.

"Yeah why?" He pulls the shiny amulet from his pocket. "Give it to me. Ill be the guardian. Ally will most likely not attack me for the amulet. She probably will attack you though."

"Laurence? I need to tell you something." I nod slowly.

"Allyson.... she doesnt remember us. Zane did something to her memories to make her forget. I even asked her if she remembered me. He altered her memories to make it look like we are bad people." I stare at her, stunned.

"No.....she said she loved me! I loved her too! She couldnt forget me!!" Tears start crystallizing at the corners of my eyes.

"I don't know why Zane is doing this.... she doesn't even remember meeting me in person." I grit my teeth, trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

I walk out of the tower heading straight towards Ungrth's grave. Basically where i go whenever im feeling sad. Whats worse though, is that he risked his life for me to get out of the nether. It didnt even work. I sit by his grave and i put my head in my hands.

"Allyson.... you cant be evil right?! You cant be!" The tears that were forming, now came down in full force.

I sit there for a while until i heard crunching of leaves.

I look up to see a woman with jet black armor, flame looking hair and two different color eyes. One of them were slightly black and the other was purple.

"A....ALLY?!" She turns towards me, her slighty black eye turning crimson. "L...Laurence?!"

I run over, and she pulls out her sword. "Wh...What are you doing?!"

"Get away from me!" More tears fall out of my eyes. "Give me the amulet Laurence and no one gets hurt!"

I start to pull out my sword. "Ally please remember!" She shakes her head.

"There is nothing for me to remember!" She picks up a rock throwing it straight at me.

Then everything goes black.

---Aphmau's Pov---

I made my rounds of the village making sure nobody saw that i was crying. I walked out towards Ungrth's grave, as i promised Laurence that i will whenever i get the chance. Once i arrived i see somebody laying face first in the ground.

"Who.... LAURENCE?! OH NO NO NO!! SOMEBODY HELP! ZOE, GARROTH, DANTE, SOMEONE!!!" I see Garroth run up and he looks at me without his helmet on. His face full of worry.

"Lord Aphmau?! Wha... WHAT THE IRENE HAPPENED TO LAURENCE?!" He kneels down and picks him up.

"GARROTH BRING HIM TO THE GUARD TOWER NOW!" He nods violently and sprints towards the guard tower, me close behind.

As soon as we enter Zenix and Dante look up. Garroth runs to the little room area, as i try to catch my breath. "Guys.... go get Zoe!"

They nod and run out. I walk over to the rooms on the verge of tears when Garroth puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Breath Lord Aphmau. Hes going to be ok i promise." I nod as Zoe runs in. "What happened?!"

"All i saw was Laurence on the ground. Im not sure what happened." She nods and checks his pulse.

"Hes going to be ok. Hes just knocked out. It looks like he got scratched by something." I nod seeing Laurence's eyes open.

"Wha.....where am i?!" He sits up. "In the guard tower. Do you remember what happened before you passed out?!"

He nods. "Well i was at Ungrth's grave which is what i normally do when im sad or confused. I was just sitting there trying to figure out why Zane is such a asshole when i saw.... OH IRENE!!"

He jumps up. "Whats wrong Laurence!?" He gulps. "I saw Ally! She walked up to me, not remembering me and said that if i hand over the amulet no one gets hurt. I didnt and she picked up a rock, throwing it at me!"

I gasp almost falling over. "We have to go find her!" Everyone nodded. "Zoe im putting you in charge of my village, please take care of it!"

She nods while we run out. Laurence runs ahead of us, into the forest where the grave is. We saw the masked man as Dante and Garroth unsheathed their swords. "Guys put your swords down."

They nod as i walk up to him. "Did you see..." He points to left of the grave. "She went in there! Now GO!"

I nod as i sprint off into a clearing left of the grave. When i get there i see the flaming hair of my sister flowing as she gives Zane the amulet. "ALLYSON DONT!"

All my guards come up to me unsheathing their swords. Tears involuntary fell out of my eyes as i pull out the amethyst sword.

"HA YOUR TOO LATE!!" Ally walks next to Zane, her one eye black. Zane holds two amulets as they fuse into one while he just smiles wickedly at us.

I look to my side to see all my guards have helmets on... except Laurence. He steps up, looking like hes about to break down.

"Ally..... please.... you can still do the right thing!" She takes a step forward, her black eye turning a crimson red as her sword and hair was lit on fire. I put my arm in front of Laurence, trying to stop him from taking another step. He breaks through, taking another.

"Joining Zane WAS the right thing Laurence!" He shakes his head.

"No Ally.... it wasnt. Why dont you see?! HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS DONE TO EVERYBODY?! WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU?! What he has done to us...." Zane steps forward.

"I have never done anything! I HELPED HER LAURENCE! YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER HER UNTIL RECENTLY!! I AM TRYING TO GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES! WHAT SHE DOESNT DESERVE IS FAMILY WHO WILL TRY TO KILL HER!!" This time i step forward as Ally's eye turns ice blue.

"I NEVER DID! YOU ERASED HER MEMORIES ZANE! YOU TRICKED HER INTO BECOMING ONE OF YOU!!" Ally walks in the middle off thr clearing, facing us.

She shakes her head as her eye becomes red. " Zane cares about me. Which is something you never did.. Any of you."

Zane smiles wickedly, as the masked man stepped out of the forest. "Hm are you trying to stop me?! Your too late!"

Zane rises the amulet to show a bright light. Ally's voice echoing in my head.

Zane cares about me. Which is something you never did.. Any of you.

Alright guys, imma go eat soup and work on the next chapter! Thanks for reading!
-Ally <3

Song Of The Chapter: Rescue Me
Artist/Artists: Sabrina Carpenter
Original Or Cover: Original