Chapter 34

Hey everyone!!!! So we hit 3.3k and i picked the winner for the original characters, most of you guys private messaged me but my favorite idea was from....
DADADADADADADADADADADADA
@MilagrosLugo1 !!
Alright im going to start a Long chapter only because i thought it may be cooler to do one now because a new character is introduced!

---Garroth's Pov---

I awoke in my bed sweating. Memories flowing back from last night. Aphmau never yelled at me like that before. Im not sure if im scared or nervous for whats going on.

I threw on my armor running towards the guard tower. I opened the door and saw Dante in the corner sharpening his sword. "Good morning Dante. Is anyone else here?"

He looks over and puts his sword down as i close the door. "No, Laurence is with Ally and Zenix is patrollin...." I turn around to see the entrance fling open.

"GARROTH SOMEONE IS HERE!" I nod and motion for Dante to follow. We run towards the gates to see a female that looks like shes been in the forest for a week. She has green eyes and long light brown hair with blond highlights.

"Hello my name is Adlin Shannon. I would like to move into your village, i dont have a house speaking of why i was in the forest but i would love to live here." She bows and i bow shortly after.

"We would love you too, but our Lord has the final say. We can take you to her if you would like. She is kind of distraught for personal reasons but she will let you know if you may." She nods and all four of us walk to the house on the hill.

Once we get there we knock on the door and about 30 seconds later we see Zoe answer.

"Hello everyone! What do you guys need?" She smiles and Zenix steps forward. "May we speak with Lord Aphmau?" She nods and shuts the door.

A few seconds later i see the door open and a tired looking Aphmau walks through. "Hey guys. Who is this?" Adlin steps forward.

"Hello, my name is Adlin and i would like to move into your village. I am a really good farmer and i have also somewhat learned how to fight." She nods.

"I would love for you to move in. Right now my sister is hurting so i dont have much time to actually give you a tour. Garroth will show you to your new house and Zenix will give you a tour. I have to go do some Lord stuff but thank you for coming!!" She bows, smiles, and shakes hands with her.

We walk away from her house, Dante walking towards the guard tower and we were walking to the extra house next to Laurence's.

"Zenix do you know where Laurence is?" He shakes his head. "No, i havent seen him sense last night."

I nod and tell Zenix to show her around and i walk back to Aphmau's. Once i get there i see Laurence sitting at the edge of the hill.

"Garroth... did you know Allyson blames herself for Aphmau getting hurt? That the reason she was even here was for her. She wanted to save her even if it meant that she died. She quit working for Zane as soon as she found out and was looking for her everywhere. She only had Aph left and she blamed herself for literally everything that had happened. Even worse is that she Zane erased her from everyone's minds. Even Zenix's.... thats why no one remembered her. Oh Irene Garroth!" He puts his head in his hands.

"Laurence why do you even care? Sure she had a hard past but we dont even truly know if she is her sister." He stands up jerking around.

"Why are you being such a jerk Garroth?! Is it because she knows that she has to marry her?! Is it because she knows that its all your fault she has been in pain?! She is more of a man then you will ever be! At least she will look out for her fam...." I threw a punch at the bridge of his nose, hearing a snap.