Chapter 40 ~Last Chapter~

---Aphmau's Pov---

I look around seeing white. "Am i dead?!" I see Laurence pacing and Garroth pull me up and answer.

"No, Zane took us to some.. sort of... i don't really know." I look at them distraught and look up to see a HUGE castle.

"GUYS THIS IS NOT GOOD!!" I look over at Dante. "I saw Zane run in that castle!" I look at all my guards.

We all nod and i speak. "We need to get Zane." Dante nods.

"Im with you guys till the end." We unsheathe our swords as we run in the castle.

"YES FINALLY!! THE RELIC IS MINE!!" We run in to see Zane in the middle of the castle about to touch the relic as it flows towards Ally. He stares at her.

"You cant be.....NOW I HAVE HER ON MY SIDE!!" He then turns towards us.

"Now we will be able to start the monarchy we deserve!!!" Laurence steps forward as Zane whispers something into Ally's ear and she nods.

"ALLY PLEASE GO BACK TO WHO YOU WERE! YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN!!" She just stares blackly at us, as her eye turns even more red.

"It was super easy to convince your poor sister that it was your fault that everything happened. Starting with Laurence to poor innocent Aphmau. You have all missed her full potential!" I see another huge bright light and suddenly, Ally wasnt there.

In her place was well... terrifying. It had midnight black armor, and a matching helm. It had the flaming sword of my sister, but was much, MUCH, taller than her.

"Isnt she beautiful?! This is a Jury of Nine's form when their hearts become tainted. Now Ally, KILL APHMAU!!" She starts running towards me with her sword out, but was blocked by the mask mans.

"Well brother.... we are finally reunited.."

---Gene's Pov---

This isnt my sister. There is no way in Irene this could be her! I have to be dreaming! "MOVE!" I look up at her.

Her angelic voice isnt the same, its like demonic..... like Zane's. "ALLY NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL HER!"

"WHY GENE?! I SHOULD KILL YOU TOO! YOU WERENT THERE FOR 17 YEARS OF MY LIFE!! IM 22! YOU LEFT WHEN I WAS 5! YOU LEFT ME TO BE KILLED! WELL.. NOW ITS YOUR TURN!!" I grit my teeth as i slowly start to push her back.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?! THE ALLY I KNOW WOULD NOT DO THIS!! SHE WOULD GO OVER THERE AND RIP THE HEAD OFF ZANE!!" She shakes her head.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY BROTHER!!"

"Please listen to me... Ally, this isnt you. The Ally i know is loyal and trustworthy. Not evil and dark." I hear a mumble of something under her helm.

She starts to lower her sword as i do the same. She takes off her midnight black helm and looks at me. Her one eye suddenly turns black as she runs past me, straight towards Aphmau.

"ALLY DONT!!" She swings her sword towards Aphmau when it was blocked with Laurence's.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He shakes his head, while tears fall out of his eyes. I stand in front of Aphmau, as Dante does the same.

"Ally.... Please! Come to your senses!! You cant do this!!" Laurence looks like he was going to break down while she just stares at Aphmau, as if focusing on something.

"Zane.... Zane has helped me. You guys hurt me..." She swings her sword towards Laurence but i blocked it.

Laurence tells me to take his place as he runs up to her. He pulls her face down and kisses her. Ally lowered her sword as Laurence stops.