School.

Jhene in MM

Kayla's P.O.V.

We pulled up to the school. 

Jhene was jumping around in her seat as I stopped the car. "You seem excited " Bria laughed taking of there seatbelts. 

"I am momma. Dezzy told me that there's stickers, and nice teachers, and Snacks momma !" Jhene said cheering. "Snacks !" Jermaine shouted. My little man loves to eat just as much as he loves to play basketball. 

Yes I did put my son in sports as soon as he started walking. Bria put Jhene in ballet. She's thinking about going into cheer, but Jhene loves her tutu too much to let it go. 

"Uh you mind staying in the car Babe?" I asked Myia. "Oh sure." she said looking at me for a minute.

I then got out the car to open the doors. 

We all got out, with the exception of Myia.

Jhene held my hand and Jermaine held his moms. "Daddy now you gotta hold momma's hand. " Jhene said. "Yeah momma." Jermaine added. I looked at Bria and she eventually held her hand out.I took her warm hand into mine. Her hands were so small. 

"Yay!" Jhene said smiling. 

I smiled down at her and we continued to walk to their class. 

"You excited lil man " I heard Bria ask. I looked down at Jeremy to see his answer. He was looking down at the floor. "Jeremy your moms talking to you." I said. He looked up quickly at me then his mom. "I'm a little scared." He said looking down. 

"Bri take Jhene inside " I said as we reached the door. She looked at me then did as I said. 

I took Jeremy's hand and kneeled down to his level. 

"Listen here lil man. You gotta stop being scared, your sister isnt scared. You gotta be a big boy for her okay, your her big brother. Look out for her always. " I told him looking him in the eyes. "Yes Daddy." He said looking down. I lifted his face up by his chin. "And stop looking down all the time , you always hold your head up like a man. You a man aint you?" I asked him. "I'm a man !" He said standing up straight, puffing his chest out. "Good."  I smiled rubbing his head. 

Then we walked in and saw Bria kneeling next to Jhene at her desk. "Look Brudda !! I saved you a seat." Jhene shouted waving her hand . Jermaine smiled and dragged me over to them. 

"What are you doing Princess. " I asked. She was putting stickers on a name tag. Teacher says we gotta write our names down. Momma helpin me." She said not looking up from her name tag. 

"Ohhh Daddy I want one!" Jeremy said. 

Then the teacher walked over. "Hi there I'm Ms. Apple. I will be your teacher this year. Whats your name sweetheart." She asked talking to Jeremy. "My name Jer-- Jermaine. This my sister." He said patting on Jhene. "Hi Ms. Apple" Jhene said.

"Awww twins, that's so cute . You guys are gonna have lots of fun in this class. " Ms. Apple said. I stood up and helped Bria up. "Hi there I'm Kayla and this is Bria." I said putting my hand out. "Oh ! Um hello and you are?" she asked. "We're their parents." I answered. 

She looked at us for a minute then shook her head quickly."Um anyways heres your stickers Jermaine decorate your name tag however you like." she said. 

Then she walked away. 

"That was rude. " Bria said. I was still looking at Ms. Apple , she got me all the way fucked up. "Kayla." Bria called out. I snapped back into reality and looked at her. "We gotta leave now. " she said. "Oh" I replied. 

I looked down at the twins. Bria was already squatted down. "Y'all betta behave, okay?" she said. "Yes momma" the twins said. "Good now give me kiss." She said . She scrunched up her face as the kids kissed her cheeks. She said, "Mwwuuah, thank you." Then I was next. "If Ms. Apple is mean to you guys you gotta tell me okay? " I told them "Yes Daddy." they said. "Gimme kiss." I said. They repeated the same love they gave Bria. 

Then I sorta had to drag Bria out. The teacher then closed the door. Bria stayed there looking threw the little window. 

"Bria ." I called out. "Briana!" I shouted. She jumped and looked at me. "What?!" She said. "You're gonna be late for work." I said.She checked her phone . "Oh crap" She shouted running down the halls while dragging me along. 

"No running" The Principle shouted. She automatically stopped running and walk fast, I was laughing my ass off the whole time. 

We got outside and she jumped to the passenger side. "Myia's here. " I said quickly. "Shit." she replied going in the back. She jumped passed Jeremy's seat and sat in the middle. "Let's go !" she said. I laughed and shook my head while I peeped Myia rolling her eyes. 

These two are worse then my kids.