Dream On

Kayla's P.O.V.

I was in Jhene's room. She was sleeping right now. When I came in she was crying her eyes out. I calmed her down. 

They still haven't let me see Bria and I'm about to crazy. 

I  left Jhene's room for a minute and just went on a stroll.

I walked up and around the hospital. 

I then came next to a room where the blinds were partially open. Its Bria! I peeped into it and saw she had a neck brace, stitches, a pipe going down her throat , and needles in her arm. 

My baby girl looked destroyed. 

I saw a folder peeking out so of course as her fiancee I was gonna open it. 

I went threw it . 

Cracked Ribs
Punctured Lungs
Excessive Bleeding 

Scars?? 

Fuck they mean scars?

I grabbed the nearest nurse. "Yo what this mean?" I asked pointing to the scars part. 

She read threw it and flipped to the next page. She showed me something by pointing it out. "She's suicidal she was found with different scars in different areas and different sizes." She told me . 

"Fuck you mean suicidal." I said loosing my temper. 

"As in she tried killing herself , multiple times actually. They found vertical scars on both wrist and on her stomach. They were quite deep actually. I actually believe she came here to fix em." She replied. 

"Can I see them?" I asked. "May I ask how your related to her." she said. "I'm her sister." I lied. 

She looked me up and down. "Hmm." she mumbled. She walked to the door and opened it for me. 

We both walked in. She showed me one of her arms. On her wrist she had tattooed Stay and Strong on the other. "See " the nurse whispered showing me a faded scars across her arm. 

I picked up the blanket and checked her thighs. They were there too. Everywhere. 

I looked on her stomach and there was a deeper one just above her c-section scar. I wanted to start crying. "Can you give me a minute?" I asked. The nurse just sighed and left. 

I looked at Bria. 

How long has this girl been doing this? 

I shook my head letting tear fall out. 

She tries to cover them up with tattoos. That's why she always got a new one. 

How could this girl look so happy and do this to herself. I know I've been threw some shit, but I stopped once I met her. I grabbed her wrist. 

"Why you aint tell me baby girl" I said crying my eyes out. I put her hand on my head. I just kept crying and crying. 

"I would've helped you." I said louder. Like I was yelling at her for this. 

"I coulda been there." I said. 

"What if I lost you." I whispered going on my knees. 

I kissed her hand. "I can't go on without you." 

"I love you so much Brianna " I cried. 

I just knelled down and continued to cry to her. 

Then in a split second 

It was Me and the kids. Jhene was in my arms and Jermaine was holding my hand. 

They looked a little older. They were 8. 

We were dressed in all black. No one just us. We were all looking down at something. 

I couldn't tell what it was for a minute. 

But I did see someone in all black walking closer to us. It was Bria. She was holding white flowers. She put her head on my  shoulder. 

She put the flowers on the ground. It was a tombstone. 

It had the name Jeremiah Xavier Rodriguez and a poem 
Though I never held you, I felt you
Though I never met you, I knew you 
Though I never saw you,  I loved you

Brianna was trying not to cry. "Bye Bye Little Brother." Jhene whispered. Then we turned and walked away. 

** I woke up as fast as fucking possible. I don't even know when I fell asleep, but I woke up in bed next to Bria. She had her engagement finger on her. I was lost af. 

I pulled out my phone it was October 26th 3 in the fucking morning. 

I quickly shook Bria awake. "What man" she groaned. "What happened today?" I asked her. "It was the kid's birthday party and then your proposed man." she replied. She was grumpy. 

"I didn't get arrested?" I asked. "No" she said. "You didn't get into a car accident" I asked. "God no." Bria replied looking at me. "Lemme see your wrist." I demanded turning on my flashlight. "Fuck you wanna see my wrist for. " Bria said. "Show me em right now." I said putting the light in her face. "HERE" She shouted sticking her wrist out. Her tattoo stay strong was still on them, but no scars. 

What the fuck ?

****

LMAOOO  THE DECEPTION 

Sooooo Kayla dreamed the whole thing. Everything . Well from her getting arrested. We all know she can't get away with that in reals life. 

I know you guys our probably maybe confused but thats what you get butt faces.