My Lil Princess

Bria's P.O.V.

I didn't get no type of sleep last night, I was even tempted to call in sick today but  I knew if I had all day to myself I would do some shit that would get me arrested. 

Jess spent the night. Her ass laid up on me on the couch. 

It was like 7 the kids gotta get up in an hour. I was just up playing with Jess' dreads. 

She started moving around and looked up at me. She didnt have her sports bra on and we were under a blanket she got last night. 

"You good ma." She said in a raspy voice. You see if I wasn't mad as shit I would be horny asf right now. "No." I said honestly. 

She smacked her lips . "Dont let them bitches get to you." she said moving a piece of my hair. "You too pretty for that." She smiled. I smiled back and tried to hide my face from her. 

She laughed at me. 

"Gimme a kiss." she said. 

I leaned down and gave her one. 

Then I heard little footsteps come our way. 

We cleaned up all the glass. 

"Momma !" Jermaine shouted. I pulled away from Jess. "Whats wrong baby??" I asked. "Jenny can't talk !!" He shouted pointing to their room. "What?" I asked getting up. 

I followed him to his room and there my princess was crying her eyes out. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her. She opened her mouth and nothing but strained voices came out. 

She just started crying harder. "Aww baby" I said putting my hand on her head. Her forehead was burning. Her nose was leaking with boogers , but that might be from her crying. 

"C'mon baby lets go to the doctors." I said. She looked sad and put her head down. 

Jess walked in carrying Jeremy and he was crying into her shoulder. "What's wrong?" Jess asked. "I dont know, it might be strep throat, i hope its not, Ima take her to the doctors." I answered walking up to her. 

"Why you crying big man?" I asked Jeremy patting his back. "My sister is hurt." he cried looking at me. "Momma can I go to the doctors too?" He asked. "Pwease." he added. I looked at him then Jhene whose face was red. "Okay budda " I said. 

I didn't really wanna change. Me and Jess were both wearing basketball shorts and a shirt. 

I put slippers on Jhene and picked my little princess up. 

Jess was already by the door with Jeremy in her arms. I grabbed my purse and I followed her to her car. 

***

We were in the waiting room of the hospital and Jhene could talk small but her breathing was really bad. She was leaning on my chest playing on my phone. 

Jermaine was asleep on Jess and I was leaning on her about to knock out. 

Then they called Jenny's name. 

I guess when they said it Jermaine heard and opened his eyes. "C'mon guys they call my sister." He said sounding sleepy. 

Jess and me carried the kids to the back. 

They did a full check up on her. 

Her temperature, which was slightly high.
Her height
Her weight 
Her blood pressure

"Now whats wrong?" the nurse asked. 

"My sissy stopped  breathing !! She was coughing alot in the night time. Like this *cough* *cough* and then I woke up dis mornin and she couldn't even say goodmorning ! She started crying and I went to get my momma!" Jermaine said answering the question. "And her heads hot! I put my hand on her head like momma taught me liike this." He added putting the back of his hand on his forehead. 

We all looked at him then the nurse. She looked shocked. "Well good job lil man. " she said writiing down what he said. 

"It's a good thing you got your momma too, but you shoulda got her when your sister stopped breathing." the nurse said. 

"I was , but momma was yellin at a lady, she was real mad." he said .

So this shit started when Myia ugly ass was here. See I coulda lost my daughter last night, thank God I didnt, but her dusty ass  needed my attention. 

"But from what he's saying it sounds like there might be a problem with her tonsils. " the nurse said. "Lemme check" she said. 

She got up and got a tongue presser. 

"Say Ahhh sweetie." She said talking to Jhene. 

Jhene did as told. "Yup there quite swollen were gonna have to remove em." She said taking of her gloves and throwing the tongue presser away.

Jhene quickly covered her mouth. "Nooo" she said sounding strained. 

"I'm sweetie but you have to." the nurse said. 

"No momma I don't want it." she said looking up at me she looked like she was bouta cry. My lil baby. "It's not gonna hurt princess I promise." I said. 

"Yea princess like your momma said. You dont feel nothing and you get to have lots of ice cream after."Jess said . 

"Ice cream?" Jhene repeated looking at me and Jess. "Yeah " we said at the same time. "Lets do it!" she said.

We all laughed. "So when should I make the appointment? " the nurse asked opening the laptop. "Tomorrow early in the morning. " I said. 

"If you would like she can stay the night tonight and everything will be ready in the morning. " The nurse said. "That would be great. " I said . "You wanna stay here tonight princess?" I asked Jhene. She nodded. "Mama can I stay too!!" Jeremy asked. I looked at him then Jess. "I'll pack there stuff when I pass by your house." she said.

"Thank you, yeah Jeremy you can stay." I said.

"Great. I'll order a room as soon as possible.

****

Aww lil Jhene gotta take her tonsils out.

Leave Comments. 

My Opinion *clears throat*

Is I like how Jess is trying to help Bria, she know Bri  goin threw shit with Kayla, and shit finna get worse in court. 

Buuuuuut that just me .