Tattle-Tale

Bria's P.O.V. 

We're holding a brunch for the family today just to let everything chill since we've all gotten hella distant. 

Since I didnt feel like making it we had a catering company come.

"Guys." I said calling the twins. Jermaine came to the kitchen Scrappy following him soon after. Jhene took her sweet ass time. I swea she's been having this attitude since when I told her I was pregnant again. "Yes Momma." Jeremy said. 

"Okay I dont want you guys to tell people that momma is having a baby. " I said. "Why not." Jhene said with attitude. I swea this little girl act like Kayla. "Cause I said so." I said. "You told us not to lie." Jhene replied. "Its not lying. " I said. "What if they ask us? If we say no isnt that lying?" She responded. "Jhene Unique do you wanna just stay in your room all day then so you don't have to worry about lying." Kayla said. "No Daddy." She sighed. "Thats what I thought. Don't be talking back to your mother like that , you outcho mind?" Kayla said. "No Daddy." Jhene replied. "Apologize. " Kayla said. 

Jhene looked up at me. "I'm sorry." She said. Jeremy just looked at his sister. Ohhh I swea I wanna pop her in her mouth , but I know her ass is like me so if I hit her she gon tell the whole world about me being pregnant, but just watch. I got her. 

"Go get dressed." Kayla said. "I am dressed." Jhene said wearing her pajamas. "Jhene !" Kayla shouted. Jhene groaned and walked up the stairs. "Lemme here that come out your mouth one more time and Ima whoop you. " Kayla shouted. "Go get dressed little man." I told my good child. "Yes Momma. Lets go Scrappy " Jeremy said going up the  stairs and to his room. 

"I swea Ima beat the crap out your daughter."I said to Kayla. Kayla just shook her head. "Dont let her talk to you like that then." She said. I groaned. "I see where she get it from." Kayla laughed. I looked down at my belly. "I swear if you are a girl and you come out like your sister you will cause world war 3" I told my belly. "Dont be saying stuff like that to the baby." Kayla said slapping my butt. "Dont hit me in front of the baby." I laughed at her. She smiled. 

***

The house is flooded with people. Alex is here, Lourdy, Amira, Cam, Justin and her twin, and then Kayla's family was flooded in here too. 

I dont really talk to my family much unless its with my grannie. She's here too. 

"Princess is everything okay?" Kayla asked me as she walked into the room. I was sitting at the kitchen counter. I sighed and took a sip of juice. "Yeah." 

"No youre not whats up?"  She asked taking a seat right by me. I looked at her. 

"I'm just thinking. " I replied. "Of?" She said. 

"Us. We've been threw alot. Some things people wouldnt even wanna go back to , yet we did." I said. She sighed and looked at me. She moved a hair out my face. "Because we love each other very very much." She said. "And we, I  would do anything for you and our kids."She added. I looked down at my belly. "Do you think he's gonna like me?" i asked. She laughed. "One, why do you keep calling it a he and two, why would you even have to ask. It's gonna love you." 

"Well I dont like calling him an it. So I'm gonna call him a he." I said. "I guess." She smiled taking some of my juice. 

I looked around and everyone was enjoying themselves in the living room. The kids were running around except one. 

And of course that one was my little Diva. She's probably somewhere stirring up some trouble. 

Ugh I dont need that stress. 

"Where's Jhene?"I asked Kayla. "She had asked me where your purse was so probably where ever it was."Kay said. "Why does she want my purse?" I asked. "Your phone probably." She said. I started to panic. "Kayla my phones connected to the stereo." I said. 

Then in a matter of seconds a wave of people come in. 

"YOU'RE PREGNANT !!!" They all shout. I look and Kayla as she looks back at me. 

I'm so killing my daughter today.