Wild Child

Bria's P.O.V. 

I was still standing in front of this huge wall of people . They were all looking at me bug eyed. I peeped Lourdy with the sonogram in her hand with her hand on her hip. 

I'm sorta impressed in Jhene , she gave it to the person that gossips the most. 

"Surprise." I said innocently. Everyone still looked dumbfounded then in a few minutes I was bombarded with questions. "Since when!" "What is it!" "When are you do!" Were all thrown at me. I have yet to get a congratulations. "Guys guys guys. Thanks for the concern , but um can we all talk about this like in 5 months please and thank you." Kayla said getting the attention put off me. She knows I hate when people put me in the spotlight. 

"Which means good bye." She added trying to be nice. Everyone was mumbling words and some sounded a bit angry . I knew I was gonna get a bunch of text and calls later today. 

As everyone was leaving I kept my eyes out for Jhene. I peeped her behind Ms. Gonzalez trying to leave. I grabbed her by her ear and dragged her to the garage. 

"What in the hell was that Unique !!" I shouted at her. I usually dont cuss especially to or around my kids, but this is a whole other scenario. 

"What the fuck did I tell you!!!" I screamed in her face. "You told me not to tell anyone." She mumbled she was holding back tears. "Then why would you do exactly the fucking opposite " I said grabbing her arm and shaking her. She cried out in pain. "Stop it mommy you're hurting me." She cried. 

"I told you not to do something and you do what I told you not to do and your gonna pay for it. " I said. Then Kayla walked in. 

I was too pissed at Jhene I just looked at Kayla. "You do it this time, cause she obviously ain't learning from me. " I said walking out. 

****

It was half an hour later and I was cleaning up the brunch shit. Then Jhene had came out of the garage crying her eyes out. 

"And I dont wanna hear you slam that door." Kayla shouted putting her belt back on. 

I just looked at Jhene run up the stairs. "Thats your daughter." I said as I started washing dishes. "You want some of this too." She asked. "Shut the hell up fore you get your ass beat." I replied. She smiled and shook her head. "No but forreal what are we gonna do with her."I said. "We can't just keep beating her every time she acts up. " I said. "Watch me." Kayla responded taking a seat. 

Then Jermaine came downstairs . "Momma , Daddy Jhene said she's gonna run away." he said. I looked at Kayla and tried not to laugh. "Okay." I said. 

"What! Youre just gonna let her. " He said. "Yup." Kayla said. 

Then we heard Jhene coming down the stairs with her Doc McStuffins backpack and her Miss Lamby. Kayla walked over to her and I followed. 

"So youre gonna run away." Kayla said. "Yes " she responded sniffing her nose. Her face was still full of tears. 

"Well you see you can't leave with the stuff me and your momma bought you." She added. Jhene looked lost. 

"So that means you cant take that backpack. Thats my backpack, I paid for it." I said holding out my hand for the bag. Jhene looked at the both of us to see if we were serious. We tried our best not to bust out laughing. She slowly passed me her bag. 

"And I think I bought you the Miss Lamby for your birthday , so you gotta give that back to me." Kayla said. "Wha--" Jhene said. "Yup." She said. Jhene looked at her stuffed animal. She gave it one good squeeze and a kiss on the head. "Here you go. Be careful with her." Jhene said. Kayla just took it by the arm and crossed her arms so it was dangling. 

"Anything else ?" Kayla asked. Jhene shook her head no. "Okay keep going." I said as me and Kayla moved out her way. She sighed and started walking to the door. 

"Wait sissy!!" Jeremy shouted. He ran over to her with a capri sun. "Just in case you get thirsty." He said handing it to her. He then gave her a hug. 

She then went on her tippy toes to open the door. She looked back at us and walked out.

***

It's 9 o'clock at night. Jeremy is getting ready for bed and me and Kayla are watching Jhene from the window. She only made it to the curb. I know she ran out of juice cause she's just biting on the straw. 

She's been bored out of her mind. She's not allowed to cross the street by herself so thats why shes at where she is at. 

She's been playing with her show laces and even looking at different bugs on the sidewalk. Except until it moves then she runs away screaming. Thats my daughter.. 

We havent taken our eyes off of her this whole time. 

Everytime she looked back at us thoee we would run and pretend to be doing something else. 

She's laying in the grass right now and I know its irritating her skin cause she keeps scratching. "How much longer are we gonna keep her out there?" Kayla asked me. "Until she comes back. " I replied. 

And when that came out my mouth we saw Jhene get up and start walking to the door. 

Kayla turned on the TV to a game and I went to the kitchen and started cleaning a counter. 

I heard the doorbell ring once. 

We didnt move at all. 

That's good parenting right ?

We heard it ring again then Kayla got up to get it. 

"Hello? " She said. "Can I come back home?" Jhene asked. "Are you sure cause I dont want no bad ass kids in my house. You gotta act like Daddy's Princess again." Kayla said. "I am Daddy's Princess" Jhene replied. "You sure?" Kayla said. "Yes Daddy I promise." She responded. "Fine." Kayla sighed . She smiled and picked up Jhene. Jhene looked super tired. "Can I talk to mommy." She said.

Kayla walked over to me and I had my hands on my hips. 

"I'm sorry for not listening mommy. I'll be a good girl i promise." She said to me. I thought about it I can never be mad at my booger , she's another me no duh why I have patience with her. 

"Okay Princess." I said holding my hands out . Kayla passed her to me and Jhene gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm hungry momma." She said. Me and Kayla laughed. "I bet you are baby. Have daddy take you a bath and I'll take you your food upstairs okay?" I told her. She yawned and nodded. 

Kayla took her and went upstairs. 

My daughter kills me .