My Security

Lourdy in MM

Kayla's P.O.V.

I woke up from some bomb ass head from Baby Girl this morning so you know the day started off well. 

Me and her were just chilling in the kitchen, we kinda don't do nun much without the kids, I mean out the bedroom. Aha. 

But nah  frfr lmaoo. 

There was a knock at my door. 

"I got it !!" Bria shouted running to the door. "I mean damn." I mumbled. All I heard was her shriek, and it wasn't just her.I walked over there and there were the infamous Lourdy and Amira. I shook my  head watching them bounce up and down like they aint seen each other in years. 

"Giiiiiirrrlll this house nice." Loudy said. Yes I am aware of what I called her. Her ass is loud. 

Loudy walked to passed me to my living room. "Heyyy" I said. "Oh whaddup Kayla." She replied dry asf. I mean damn. 

"Hey Kayla." Amira said waving at me. "Sup " I replied. Then I saw that Cam girl pull up. Lmaoo. Everytime I see her I think of when me and Bria fucked in front of her house. "Whaddup" She mumbled. I just nodded my head at her. 

"So can I know why all y'all mfs at my house. " I asked. 

"I mean shit you forget what's coming up?" Lourdy said sitting on my couch with a bag of chips. Where tf did she?? "I mean shit remind me."I said. 

Bria looked at me. "Really?" She said. "What man. " I responded. "What were God's gift that I gave to you 5 years ago in two weeks. " She said catching an attitude. Shit. 

"Ohhh!!!" I said. "Yeah oh dumb ass you really forgot our kids birthday?" Bria asked. "Aye don't start alots been going on. " I said. "Oh really! Please do share like I haven't been going threw the same shit." She said being fake as hell. She put her hand under her chin and leaned in like she was listening. 

"Man shut up." I mumbled sitting back. 

"Exactly tf I thought." She replied pulling out her notebook. 

"Okay back to the plans. " She sighed.
 "Ummm 1st birthday was Minnie & Mickey, 2nd was minions. 3rd were Monsters Inc, and last but not least 4th was Mario & Luigi." She said looking down at her notebook. 

"Awww I remember last year. Y'all was cute asf. " Lourdy cooed. "Thank you." Bria smiled. 

"So you ask what the kids wanted this year?" Amira asked sitting on Cam's lap. "Yeah they like Super Heros so I was thinking do that. " Bria replied. "They won't get a full costume like last time but something to do with that. " She added. 

"I love it!" Amira said clapping her hands. Bria smiled at her. 

"So now I have to ; 
Get the cake
The Jumper
The Games
What we're gonna eat , and I'm thinking BBQ 
The candy
The Goody Bags
The Pinata , you know since me and Kayla's family.
Then I have to , HAVE  to get all the decorations." She said what seemed like one big breath. 

"I know where to get the cake " Lourdy said. "I can get the  guy for the jumper. It just depends on what you want?" Cam said. "And you know I got you for decorations." Amira said. "Great!" Bria said all happy. 

"I actually wanna go right now." Bria said getting up. "Aye but the kids arent suppose to come home til 5 . " i told her following her .I haven't had sex with Bria in a looooong time and Ima need as much as I can possibly get. 

 "I'll pick em up on my way. I know Alex will wanna help." She replied. "Bri you know thats not what I meant. " I said grabbing her arm. "Call one of your broads. " She said looking at me. Ughhh man. I swea she stay being mad at me.

"Let's go !!" She shouted grabbing her stuff. 

***

Bria's P.O.V.

"Look Momma!! I want a mask." Jeremy pointed at the spiderman mask. "I like super man Momma." Jhene said pointing at the balloons. "I know I know babies , but first we gotta get the plates and stuff." I replied grabbing a cart. 

Lourdy was holding Jeremy and I was holding my princess. Amira and Cam had gotten into it so they are at home I believe. 

They asses always fighting, but we all know how they make up with they nasty selves. 

I put Jhene in the cart. "Lourdy why don't you take Jerremy to go see the pinatas." I said. She nodded and turned to that direction. "Wait momma I wanna go to!" Jhene whined. I groaned and took her out. "Be careful" I said as she grabbed Lourdy's hand.

I pushed  the cart to all the table decorations. 

I walked into the aisle and there was a stud with some nice ass waves. I decided to act like I ain't see her. I'm not tryna get in no type of trouble. 

I looked at all the stuff they had and started pulling plates, table covers, balloons, and party favors. I felt someone look at me and there was the stud just giving me a glance. We made eye contact and my niceness kicked in so I smiled. She did so back. 

I had seen some really cute capes and I wanted to get them but they were outta arms lengths. Curse you 5'3.

"You need help?" the girl asked. I looked at her. "Yes please." I laughed. She grabbed a few and handed them to me. "May I ask what's all this for." she asked. And before I could answer. "Mommmaaa" Jhene shouted running towards us. "Jeremy said the pinata I picked was ugly!" She said. "Not uh! Momma she lying!" Jeremy shouted coming out of nowhere. "Woah woah woah. Where's Lourdy?"  I asked. "Talking to a cute boyyy" Jhene cooed. 

"Why you looking at my mommas butt !" Jeremy shouted running up to the stud. He had his finger in the air which I'm guessing was suppose to be in her face. 

"You not my Daddy! My Daddy gon beat you up." Jeremy said making a fist. "Yeah!! My Daddy strong see!!" Jhene said taking out a family picture of the four of us out of her little princess purse. 

"Wait ! Y'all Kayla's fam?!" the stud asked. "YUP!" The twins said. "Oh sh- I mean shot. Um I'm sorry . Carry on." She said putting what she had in her hand up and walking out. 

The twins watched her walk out. 

I looked at them. "Y'all worse then ya daddy." I said shaking my head.